CSI Humboldt Seeds

It’s probably f’n stellar

1 Like

what a great grow - nice “line” work Peace Out of them all do you have a #1 - out of your list ?

1 Like

Has anyone ran his dogshit x Panama red. Sounds like a great South American narrow leaf playground

8 Likes

Saw that too good call very curious to see if anyone has🍻

3 Likes

Those be some CHONKY ladies!

Wow, beautifully done guys. I’ve got the Chem 91 S1’s but I’m extremely tempted to get a pack of the Chem D S1’s as well now. Not tried the chems independently so not sure which is my bag yet.

5 Likes

Man thats painfully slow! As a new grower i really need to learn or remember a bit more the super slow growers so i dont shoot myself in the foot with a slow run when i wasnt expecting it!
Any other notable strains CSI uses in crosses that are super slow growers? I think i heard lemon tree as another

5 Likes

Irene is a slow one too

8 Likes

Anything urkle dominant will be slow growing.

6 Likes

The slowest

4 Likes

Happy 420 Day to all those who celebrate it. Have fun and be safe and responsible.

7 Likes

9 Likes

:man_shrugging: day late and a dollar short… lol

7 Likes

damnit. I missed this lol

4 Likes

Its weird how it was posted late in the day on 4/21.
I thought about placing an order to see if it worked, but my ADD kicked in.

1 Like

That was a joke he posted. Notice the day and time it was posted. After 4/20

5 Likes

He musta been high af lol

3 Likes

Definitely confused me for a moment, and a bunch of other people on IG, but it sounded like maybe it was for his friend’s site?

2 Likes

Nah. It was a joke. In the comments he said this was my favorite 420 add i seen this year.

6 Likes

Hi-larious.

5 Likes

Damn… thought I missed out!

I agonized over placing an order for the Chem D I am after, but decided against it till finances look better.

Then again, maybe hit up FarmerJoe instead…

8 Likes