CSI Humboldt Seeds

Just save up until Black Friday brother, I’m sure he will have the Chem D in stock then.

3 Likes

How does this selection look for a first timer? Normally wouldn’t agonize over it so much, but they aren’t cheap! :smiley:

asdfdsfa

Forcing myself to make a decision this morning… lol

10 Likes

Make sure to use code 42024 will give you 20% off and some good freebies. Bulk24 for 40% off orders of 1500, I just placed a large order was mostly after the Pure OG and Irene crosses.

8 Likes

It expired already, looks like

Edit: it’s actually 4202024

6 Likes

I just applied it, supposed to go to the end of the month.

7 Likes

Don’t think you can go wrong with any of his tk crosses seem to all be well received @NoCal should be some heat in those choices :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

how are those TK x Chem girls doing? waiting on some Blumats to arrive end of the week ish to transplant up then give em like a week or so more veg time to get acclimated before flipping to flower

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on that 420 sale. Got the Colombian mango biche and Uzbekistan, and all these freebies thrown in! really amazed at the amount and thought that went into them, wrote him a note that his pot cast episode changed my perceptive on feminized S1s for breeding

26 Likes

There are some bangers to be found in the Uzbekistani genetics.
Very similar to the Northern Lights in my opinion.
I have a few of his breeder packs and grew about 10 in a trial run.

11 Likes

My Irene at 9 weeks. It’s an S1 from Cannaventure. A buddy of mine popped her.

She is unbelievably stinky at this stage in flower. The tent reeks of loud sour. She smells of sour pine when you touch the buds, and tastes just like it. Very good stuff but a bit leafier than I’d like. I’d love to try some of Caleb’s S1s and compare it one day.

30 Likes

Very cool to see the ABC hybrids getting out to people!

6 Likes

That level of stack is absolutely beautiful. Your friend is doing a great job.

4 Likes

My two TK 5150 x Chem 91 ladies at 5.5 weeks.

Had to bend both into an ‘S’ shape to manage the stretch. Both in the same 15gal pots, living soil with DEM tea’s.

Here’s the other:

Overwatered slightly at one point due to going away but buds are coming on very nicely; they’re very dense.

Smells like addictive lemon pine fuel with a kinda weird sweet funky back end which I’m sure the chem’s responsible for.

Excited :grin::v:

27 Likes

I bet those are going to be bangers. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Yeah definitely! Not in a legal state so can’t grow currently but convinced my parents who are in a legal place to put out 6 plants of subterfuge #1 that I also picked up a few years ago from Humboldt CSI for an open pollination.

They only agreed cause the leaves don’t look like cannabis! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I ran one of those recently and looked nothing like yours. I’m going to have to run some more of those. Super loud nonetheless but mine smelled like carpet glue.

2 Likes

Damn I can’t wait to grow mine :star_struck:

1 Like

Dang, I don’t think you can get more dank than the smell of carpet glue. :grin:

3 Likes

I’m taking it you never had the hot dog water terps? :laughing:

1 Like

8 Likes