CSI Humboldt Seeds

That is awesome, its worth keeping around for decades, you never get bored of it. Good to hear. Im so pumped for these seeds

3 Likes

Pretty cool pic of flowers growing on the fan leaf
Bubblegum x Chem 91

23 Likes

A Durban poison I have growing
Not CSI

20 Likes

GSC x old family purple not sure if its t1000 or not

after chop

26 Likes

CSI Humboldt’s GSC x Chem91 S1’s
(3x near door)

(*NOT CSI = 2x back wall = Crockett’s Tangie F2 & Cherry Festival (Red) F2)

19 Likes

I think the T-1000 was a selection from those Old Family Purple seeds, so definitely related.

Looks dank man… great job!

5 Likes

thats what I thought. thanks !! was a weird one terp wise very floral and slightly cookie… just odd

4 Likes

GG4 S1 at 7 weeks

43 Likes

Has anyone gotten the reckless runtz Falken soldiers. They might wanna trade?

2 Likes

same here. wanted those too ended up getting chem 4 and chem d fallen soldiers

1 Like

The chem d should be awesome. Definitely should find a keeper.

1 Like

You’re correct. The “T-1000” is the name of a keeper selection his buddy Red Beard made from a group of Old Family Purple plants. So if it didn’t say T-1000 I doubt that’s the cut they used in the GSC cross. Still, I bet it’s killer though!

OFP is Triangle Kush x Purple Urkle, that crossed w GSC is bound to breed some kind of fire!

Loving all the pic updates everyone. Keep ‘em coming!

10 Likes

Thank you for posting pics 9f the SFV x Bubba, popping these soon. Would love to see pics of the finished goods, and any other pertinent info!

3 Likes

Greasy, that Pinks N Purps pack looks interesting, would go great with the two packs I already have… Got tons of extras too from Caleb, so freakin generous!

2 Likes

The pinks n purps are spoken for at this point. I am planning on doing a smoke report for the SFV x Bubba soon. Spoiler alert, I think I had a bubba leaner, and it’s definitely night time medicine.

6 Likes

Obama kush x purple urkle 27 days flower

22 Likes

I’ll match you with this Maui Wowie x Purple Urkle at 29 days!

26 Likes

Might as well keep going
TK 5150 x purple urkle. 27 days flower

29 Likes

SFV OG x Bubba Kush Smoke Report

Bud Shots:
At 64 days flowering

Flash 60 day cure

Sunlight 60 day cure

Bag appeal:
Nice purpling on these. I’m thinking it could have been cold induced vs. strain dependent as there were lower night time temps finishing. Lots of frost. Good bag appeal to me

Smell and taste:
The smell is sweet earthy kush flavors, and the flavor really parallels that. Very earthy, slightly sweet flavor with maybe a touch of sour in the after taste

Potency and effects:
Solid potency on this plant. Not nearly as potent as the Loompa’s Headband x TK, but that’s OK for me. This stuff is real easy going in comparison. Sedative is the right word for this cross. Very much night time medicine. Great for putting on a movie and zoning out. Definitely helps move me towards sleep, but I wouldn’t say it’s necessarily an insomnia strain. I’m growing out a legit cut of Bubba now so I’ll be curious to see how it compares when smoked to this to see if it truly is a Bubba leaner.

Overall:
Another winner from CSI! I generally prefer Indica dominant couch lock strains, so this was right up my alley. Incredibly relaxing, smooth smoking, flavorful pot that helps me wind down. No thinking about your work day after smoking this stuff. I’m really impressed that I was able to pop one seed out of a 7 pack and find this, and glad I’ve got more!

41 Likes

The Cali-O and Triangle Kush are def on my list of ones to get eventually

8 Likes