CSI Humboldt Seeds

I know I should post this in the seed trading thread, but things get lost in the pile over there.

If anyone wants to trade some Uzbekistani and Mazar, I have a small number of Puck Yeah F2 x Puck BC3 I made.

I’m really looking for the Mazar but would like another pack or two of Uzi also. DM me if interested.

6 Likes

Damn, wish I had either now. Nice

2 Likes

Flight risk is good. The one I grew reminded me a lot of Runtz. More Stoney effects on the flight risk. Buds came out dense and specks of purple. Should be happy with what you grow.

4 Likes

What’s the story on the Pirates of the Emerald Triangle release of Mazari-I-Sharif?
Did Caleb source seeds from the region or is this from Nevil’s work?

2 Likes

I haven’t found any info on his Mazar. I didn’t even know he was offering it. He has always returned my messages (eventually since he has to be a busy guy), so I’ll probably just ask him.

I grew out some Uzbekistanis and I was really impressed. I cracked five, culled one, and got four males, which was OK, because that was the goal. I wanted to cross it to a Humboldt Afghani, but the female had some male flowers, so I didn’t pollinate it. I would like to see the females eventually.

The Uzbekistanis are the four on the right.

10 Likes

Me neither, until recently.
I would love to get my hands on them if they were reproductions of the Seed Bank work aka Garlic Bud, Shiva Shanti.

I will try and find a photo of the Uzbekistani I grew.
Edit:
I don’t think I took any pictures.
Damage control. :grin:
They didn’t do so well jumbled up with a bunch of strains, not vegged long enough and or they didn’t care to be in the ebb and system I was running

1 Like

No, the Mazar won’t be reproductions of Garlic Bud or Shiva Shanti. I’ll see what I can find out.

2 Likes

Wow! This confirms my observations. I have a purp urkle crossed to another plant from another breeder, however I was noticing that this seedling grows so slow and I was wondering if it was me. But this shows I’m on top of my observations and you confirmed it with your comment.

1 Like

Wow! I got those two as freebies!

1 Like

That’s awesome! Were they full packs? Have you grown either?

1 Like

Received my latest order, bought the two on the left, the rest were freebies (hooking it up as always).

26 Likes

Whatcha gunna pop first?

1 Like

I don’t even know… I’m kinda full up at the moment (I keep popping seeds, and I’ve got a pretty full schedule for the summer). Keeping cuts over the winter seemed like such a big win until I realized it cut down on the number of new things I could start.

7 Likes

Caleb just shipped my order out today. Small order, I just wanted in on the great 420 sale.

8 Likes

I just sent the money for an order today, I can’t wait!

7 Likes

Mine made it by regular mail from Ontario, Canada in 8 days total. I was stoked to see that so quickly.

4 Likes

Shoot! Thats probably about how long it will take mine to make it there, and I’m one state south of him lol.

2 Likes

Let’s hope it’s quick! Lol
I’m so excited to see what pure og and Irene pack he chose to give me. I’m hoping for dog shit x irene

2 Likes

I need to start getting CSI gear instead wtf that’s so many solid freebies

5 Likes

That is normal ordering direct from Caleb’s site. He’s the best in the game for giving freebies

5 Likes