CSI Humboldt Seeds

Got my order 5 days after placing/sending out cash….pretty wild.
They do not mess around with the freebies!

5 Likes

Pics, or it didn’t happen. :rofl:

1 Like

True! No clue wtf I’m going to grow now….

22 Likes

Awesome haul brother! I like how he gave you TK x Chem D and Chem D x TK! Those will be epic

8 Likes

Ya you can tell they try to match up the extras to what you’ve ordered, pretty cool of em’. I’ll definitely be running those two together when I do.

8 Likes

Someone from europe here? Would love to trade for CSI gear, i need like 2-5 Fem beans for my next grow, starting in 1-2 weeks.

1 Like

Buy some Fems from JohnnyPotseed. He has a sale going right now, buy 4 packs of 10 beans each for $30. Then he throws in a free pack too. 40 fems for $30

2 Likes

I just would buy them if he is from the EU, he is US? So thats so sad :confused:
40 fems for 30bucks is such a good deal.

He is in the states. Ships worldwide for free

2 Likes

Ya free worldwide shipping, mine should arrive soon. Great deal.

3 Likes

Where can i find the Johnypotseed guy?

1 Like

@cYx check it great prices.

4 Likes

I got some of those. The f6s? I was gonna grab a few cuts and f5s from ethos to search through also.

1 Like

CSI is quite generous with freebies and I’d be pleased to pass 2-5 of them along to you. Is there anything in particular you’re looking to get to try or experience? If I can accommodate your preferences I will. Unfortunately I doubt they would arrive within your 1-2 week timeframe. I have a few flips that I still need to get out to others but I can flip these up for you when I’m doing those and get them out to you as well. I know I have doubles of:

Sherbet x Wedding Cake
Wedding Cake x Apple Fritter
Chemdog #1 Fallen Soldiers
Sherbet Fallen Soldiers

If I have any freebies with any CSI genetics you’re excited to try that aren’t in the above list I’ll peel off a couple from the single packs I have for you. Many blessings and much love

20 Likes

Ill write u a PM.

3 Likes

Very OG of you brother

3 Likes

Im about to smoke this bowl of 7 day dried Chem D S1 still needs a couple more days imo. Time to blast off! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

7 Likes

Good luck friend. May the force be with you. :partying_face:

3 Likes

has anyone tried their “Shruntz”? i popped a couple to put outside this season.

2 Likes

How was it? Lol…

I finally found a trade for the D s1’s I had been after, very grateful for it. Can’t wait to try the D in her natural form… uncrossed.

The CSI BBW 2.0 is a great Chem mix if you haven’t tried it yet.

5 Likes