CSI Humboldt Seeds

Did you get tracking for your order? Got my last order pretty quick, this time my cash got to him the 18th and i got tracking thats said label created since monday the 22nd.
Wondering how long i should wait to ask about it. Never want to feel like im bothering anyone :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey I did get tracking. Maybe they’re waiting for something to fill your order? Hope it ships Monday :+1:

id love to try and trade for that wedding cake x apple fritter if you still have it

2 Likes

Has anyone here ran through a pack or two of the deep chunk CSI has available right now indoors?

4 Likes

Yes I still have it. Is this some you’re eager to utilize? If you plan to use them sooner than later you can have them. If they are just going into another collection where they would be underutilized like they are now in mine I would prefer to keep them. It’s a 3 count freebie pack.

Since they came to me as freebies I would prefer to keep it that way when sharing them. No trade needed. I’d just hope at some point if you enjoy something within the seeds that you’d share with others and show support for CSI in ways that you’re able to. Many blessings and much love

19 Likes

Very OG of you to offer up the beans for free

6 Likes

If you need another 3 pack, I have that same freebie. You could run all 6 at once

7 Likes

def not a seed whore but i do have more than i need lol. i will go over my time frame and see when i can run them if its not asap then i will leave them with you. thank you for the offer though, what are you running and planning on running ?

3 Likes

Doesn’t have to be asap, just that you have interest in the genetics and plan to use them rather than simply adding them to the collection for the sake of a gotta collect em all type mentality. And nothing wrong with that at all, I do it myself, but that’s not what these freebies are for in my opinion. I struggle with my own time management so don’t like to place a sense of obligation on others in such ways. So to say, life happens and if you never get around to using them that’s cool too. To me, they were more than a bonus I didn’t even know they existed until I read the label on the pack when they arrived, and more came with subsequent orders. If they can get into the hands of someone who will appreciate them more than me they’re all yours. It didn’t read like you were just going after them to stack your collection and fill holes so I’d be pleased to send them to you. Send me a PM with your shipping details and I’ll get them out to you. Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

NL5000 8 weeks TIMMMMBERRRR
I got these as a freebie!!!
smells very grapey
I dried a little sampler last week tasted just like skunk spray & grape soda that coats the tongue with a very pleasant stoneyness.
It was flowered at only 8" in a 1 gallon pot & this is the outcome over 2 ft (no topping) ,vigorous growth in veg & very vigorous/stretchy in flower. Once it was done stretching i put it into a 2 gallon pot. Going to reveg & run again.

45 Likes

Is this NL5 x T1000? Either way she looks nice!

3 Likes

It is
Very T-1000 in smell & taste
very NL5 in growth structure & vigour me thinks
This was is just 1 seed out of a full pack can’t wait to see what other phenos i get.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Gotta love Caleb’s freebies. That looks like some fire.

3 Likes

Yeah love his stuff everything i’ve grown from him including freebies have been top notch.

1 Like

Full packs. Haven’t grown the chem D x triangle but I did grow the NL5000 and it was fire. Definitely some nice smoke! Funky smell and very frosty.

9 Likes

That’s one gorgeous lady. I am so jealous! :green_heart::crazy_face:

4 Likes

I was checking out BDSC last night, and found Bubblegum x Zkittlez in stock. She told me she took those out of her collection and put up 2 for sale. I had to jump onto that at 100 each. Caleb has been sold out of those for a long time

4 Likes

beautiful work and great cam skills.

big props …

1 Like

Have any of you run the 5150 TK x TK? I’ve been eyeing it since TK S1s are oos.

2 Likes