CSI Humboldt Seeds

Wondering if anyone has experience with any of the Mendo P crosses?

I’ve had x5 of the fallen soldiers in, and just had to pull 2 of them that had balls. Possibly a 3rd to go soon as well, just waiting to see in the morning.

For the record, I’m not trying to talk shit about CSI here, just trying to figure out if it’s a known thing with these crosses or the Mendo p.

• 2 of them still have no signs of balls, and non of them have shown any stress issues.
    I’ve checked for light leaks (which is basically impossible as the tent is in a cupboard with a closed door.)

:v:

7 Likes

Yeah I think mendo p is a little unstable indoors. Bodhi’s mendo x g13hp release was an outdoor only freebie due to that, and I’ve seen it in mendo x urkle. TBH most cuts csi works with have some instability to them - all the chems, ogs, cookies, urkle, mendo etc. Most you can pluck the male parts and they will flower out into excellent bud, it’s a pain though and hate missing one and having some pollen fly.

11 Likes

I thought so too but when I made an account / logged in it showed as in stock.

Don’t usually make posts like this but I figure I should add a first & overwhelmingly positive experience with CSI. My payment took forever to get there but they shipped the order out the same day they received it. Came today and saw he added a 2nd pack of TK S1 as a freebie to my order.

Triangle Kush S1 – what I ordered

freebies

Triangle Kush S1
5150 tk x Triangle Kush
5150 tk x Irene Kush
FloRida OG Kush x Pure OG Kush
Sour Diesel x Obama Kush
Pine Tar Kush IBL
Bubba Kush S1
Bubblegum IX
Chemdog D x Obama kush

Will be getting the TK S1s wet soon and possibly 5150 x TK too.

39 Likes

Thanks for the info, I had no idea about that Bodhi cross, damn. Oh well, looks like I’ll have some seed to pick out of my bud in a few weeks :smile:

Yeh, I still don’t know what the mom room was like for these fallen soldiers. The 3 that have let me down did all seem to be quite similar in structure and bud formation. So there’s chance they could have been from the same cross.

8 Likes

That’s a hell of a care package!
Nice haul dude

:clap: :clap: :clap:

10 Likes

I’ve heard mendo purps isn’t a fan of heat and can be finicky in higher temps

7 Likes

Ah OK, good to know for future.
I tend to keep mine on the cooler side to be fair, highest temps I’ve had in the tent have been 26°C
I’ll try lowering that, just incase.

3 Likes

Dude those freebies have what I would’ve ordered too. That seals the deal for me haha thanks dude.

9 Likes

Thank you JAWS

2 Likes

Nice dude! That’s a crackin haul.

I felt like a child at Christmas opening my first CSI order.

I also ordered a TK S1 during this promo, will see what comes!

Got the TK 5150 x Chem 91 at 6 weeks in the tent and they’re large, dense and stinky, beautiful plants.

8 Likes

So is the pure og and Irene freebie Sour D x Pure OG and Chem 1 x Irene? That’s what I’ve seen most people get. Or is he mixing it up??

Pop those TK S1s if you can. I would pop the whole pack to get something worthwhile. I popped a full pack and ran them next to the clone only OGs and found one that can compete with them. I hope she revegs :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I hope so, cause I’d really like the SD x Pure OG! My order won’t be here until probably next week.

2 Likes

Nice list! If you ever wanted to trade for that Chemdog D x Obama Kush just message me!

2 Likes

Saw this on IG just now

17 Likes

What ever happened to the $100 packs. They are getting less and less rare.

4 Likes

Sign of the times I’m thinking, sucks though . There’s very few left

2 Likes

I’m not complaining though. Since the price increase, it just means all my packs are worth more lol

3 Likes

Oh damn! Irene s1 for $300!? Craziness. But yeah looks like most things are 120/150 and up :confused:

4 Likes

20% off but 20% increase in prices also.

4 Likes

damn gold mine for s1/fems, humm better start making some myself. well under those prices though thats just crazy as hell.

damn its getting stupid …

12 Likes