CSI Humboldt Seeds

He provides a great service. Not much effort involved outside of sourcing buy hey he filled that role in the community well. More power to him. Seriously… no hate or anything.

But yeah the prices are a bit crazy. Rolling in the dough. People pay for it though it seems.

If I cant ever source a lemon tree or lemon mans/lv lemon skunk myself hell have some of my money.

5 Likes

Once you factor in the extras you’re down to < $5/seed, but I guess those aren’t a guarantee. Better than “green” nutrient companies putting $0.50 in a bottle with a $5 label on it and selling for $50 imo.

Dibs!!

Strike while the iron is hot!

4 Likes

Maybe he’s trying to balance prices, since he knows he gives you a double order with freebies to everyone. Like it’s almost just expected now.

9 Likes

Ah that’s a good point. For damn sure not getting just one pack of irene s1’s for 300. He’d for damn sure give ya two, plus a bunch of particular extras just like he does the TK S1’s. Makes sense in that light.

9 Likes

Lol he probably reversed 20 Irene plants just to get a couple thousand seed. Irene is not an easily reversible plant so gotta pay a premium.

9 Likes

Both times I’ve ordered Air Force One and Trump’s Candy(both 500 packs), he gave me a pack of each extra. He doubled my order with the TKS1s as well. He definitely makes you a happy customer.

I’m just sad the ship has sailed on the 100 packs lol

6 Likes

As is true with the TK but that one is still $200, why 300 for Irene?

1 Like

I was in an enthusiast in a community that relied upon vendor ‘freebies’ for rallies & events, when the 2008 recession kicked in all that came to an end.
The entire group became ‘offended’ when the free stuff ended…that was a learning experience for me. Nothing is ‘free’.

2 Likes

Not anymore lol

2 Likes

I can’t find the post now but I think he was saying it was just as difficult to reverse, possibly more so to get beans, but the quality of plants from those s1’s are supposed to be really high and/or in high quantities. I personally think Irene is better than bubba, but not better than TK. No idea when it comes to the beans tho as I’ve not ever ran any of the S1’s.

4 Likes

different types of plants. TK grows twice as fast, twice as big, and yields much better. it probably takes more plants, more time, etc to get those irene seeds. and that’s not counting all the times he’s failed.

5 Likes

Irene left, Legend right (I know it’s not TK but it still has the viney growth)

8 Likes

Yeah, that could be true. Fair enough. I’d still purchase the Irene at 300 cause I know he would throw in another pack in the order. So it ends up being 150 each.

3 Likes

What’s the effect like on Irene ?

4 Likes

Very much just like bubba but she’s more potent and imo, tastier.

6 Likes

Anyone know what the strains “hello” or “birthday cake” are? He has them listed under urkle 103 x limited crosses.

1 Like

I’d love to taste Irene. Maybe one day, I’ll buy the S1 and give her a try. I wonder if Irene S1s are mostly better then the mother plant just like the TKS1s?

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what he was saying in the IG post I can’t find now. That he was finding her S1’s to be better than her by a decent margin.

4 Likes

Interesting! Funny how each strain affects each individual differently, I found Irene to be a clear middling quality high that had no body. I loved her taste, but prefer bubba for its body stone.

I think CSI is cashing in on Irene RN because she is a new offering… a novelty premium :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Aaaaah that makes total sense now, why they are priced like they are.