CSI Humboldt Seeds

Maybe a different bubba? I found that Matt Berger Bubba Kush to be the exact same as the Irene there. Clear middling high that has little to no body lol Stuff gets me going honestly, no relaxing here, but yeah. Irene is more potent and tastier than that cut is imo. TK still crushes it.

3 Likes

Have any of you tried the Triangle Kush from BDSC ?

Nice, we all have different body chemistries and I guess that explains itā€¦ I had both Bubba cuts plus a third unidentified one and they all have approximately the same taste and effects, the differences to me being mainly morphology, yield and coloration.

1 Like

yeah irene reminds me of the earthy OGK stuff from the earlier days in terms of smells w/ a touch of sweet, hits heady but relaxing i wouldnā€™t call it bodyless or clear but itā€™s definitely not as ā€œmedicinalā€ in the body effect as a proper bubba kush. plant stature is more on the bubba kush side. carries the flavor for longer more like bubba too in my opinion. one of those ā€œflavor to the roachā€ types.

4 Likes

yup always good to support CSI those dudes give so many crazy insane freebies it very much off set the direct cost of a s1 pack. not bashing at all just seeing things getting crazy over the last 10 years.

all good friends ā€¦

4 Likes

I thought Irene tasted deliciously hashy! but her yield was too small to spend time growing again :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

if csi was ever crazy enough to try, ogkb s1ā€™s would probably be priced even higher than $300 haha.

2 Likes

Once we count in all the freebies, he is one of the lesser priced offerings!

10 Likes

Are mild leaf issues normal on the Irene? I put one of my Irene moms (farmerjoe) outside because I thought it was something I screwed up with the soil. Have seen another grower with similar growth on their Irene as well.

CSI related -

100% germination on both the TK S1 & the 5150 x TK. Up to me to not screw things up nowā€¦

5/5 TK S1
3/3 5150 tk x TK

16 Likes

yeah definitely a headstash plant, unique enough to have stayed around this long imo. i usually hoard mine when i grow it lol would love to do some mono runs of it and see how it does. i dropped the cut briefly and as soon as my jar ran out i wanted her back lol.

@syzygy i would say yes sheā€™s known to get freaky. i watered too frequently and i think thatā€™s why mine is doing it. normally itā€™s something she grows out of.

5 Likes

Unfortunately csi packs donā€™t move fast at all

1 Like

Not looking to move any lol.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t but that pic is a TK S1, not the real deal.

2 Likes

Touche ā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

the owner of the site is dating skunkva lol pretty sure most of her cuts are legit (idk about all the white runts, pink runts, lemon cherry type cut bullshit though lol)

2 Likes

alot of the pictures they use are bogus though. the AJ picture is from like an old icmag grow of ECSD from ograskal i think lol.

3 Likes

ah for sure ^^ Iā€™m out of likes again sadly.

Agreed on the pics. That alleged TK pic is ripped off CSIā€™s page :joy:
Iā€™m still trying to figure out whatā€™s going on with the TK cuts going around too. The one I have from farmerjoe back in 2021 only puts out 3s, 4s, and 5s, indoors or out, hid or led, doesnā€™t matter. That pic shows the 7 bladed cut with thinner blades, and iā€™ve seen it going around from farmerjoe since 2023 or so, and now some others.

9 Likes

My local friend just grabbed a cut of farmerjoes TK. Mainly because i asked him to for comparison because of the discussions on OG of his cut changing. Ive held my cut from several years now and have compared it with Farmerjoes before in the past. FWIW, I know my word dont mean shit around here but Farmerjoes cut has always been the same one i have had and this new one my buddy got is the still the same. Hes not on forums but i meant to take a picture of it when i was over there. I will grab a photo next time im over there. Probably this weekend.

6 Likes

How many blades on those leaves on the two cuts tho?

3 Likes

I recently picked up the FJ TK, but sheā€™s still rocking the Dixie cup, might be a month before she has many mature leaves to compare.

1 Like