CSI Humboldt Seeds

He went Chem D crazy on you :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Heard he hooks people up but damn wasn’t expecting to double the 250$ chemdxgsc and hit me with the gsc x chemd. Has anyone ran the chem d x pure og or chem 91x Irene? Beyond excited to start hunting these packs. Caleb if you read this thank you! Made my year so far :smiley:

11 Likes

So I grew NL5000 like 4-5 months ago.
Never smoked it, passed a lot out to friends n whatnot — never had a complaint but never thought twice about it.

Finally smoked some myself.

Jesus christ man. Fucking nice. Lasted a while, super relaxing, numbs my body without mummifying my brain. It’s a like a better beer after the end of a long day. Might have to stash the rest for myself.

29 Likes

I ordered the two at the top. I can’t even begin to put into words this man’s graciousness. I’m pretty blown away. Fuck ya!

36 Likes

You scored big time. Just awesome. A whole lotta Chem D!

4 Likes

You ain’t kiddin!!! Haha

4 Likes

Who’s into Regs instead of Fems? I have a bunch I’d like to trade all together for Fems.

5 pack Regs
Pine Tar Kush
Zkittlez x Hawaiian Lites
Obama Kush x Hawaiian Lites
UK Cheese x Hawaiian Lites
Uzbekistani IBL

3 pack Regs
Pine Tar Kush
Hawaiian Lites F2
Mendo Purps x Blackberry Widow

DM all trade offers please

10 Likes

Man thank you Nspecta! He even replaced a pack of Flight Risk I bought from attitude that only 2 germed. I’m not really into runtz, I’m not complaining by any means. Anybody need/want to Runtz yo life up? I’ll trade some of them.

I bought 4 packs and received 15 full packs!

36 Likes

Damn! That should keep you busy for a few years!! Nice haul!

7 Likes

Any info on growth characteristics? Was it a stretcher?

Smoke sounds good :smiley:

5 Likes

2nd half of this post. No real hiccups or issues that i remember. Super easy to trim. Still retains its terps after 4+ months

7 Likes

NL5000 is my favorite weed. It makes me feel so content and looks amazing. Paused my grow for a bit but hopefully will be making some nl5000*haze when it starts back up next year.

8 Likes

That’s amazing :joy: What a guy

3 Likes

I’m considering buying some csi gear all looks fire can anyone let me know if caleb ships to UK :uk: I like the look of the gg4 x tk and many more

7 Likes

Welcome mate. Yeah he ships to the UK if you’re up for sending dollars in an envelope and hoping it gets there. I’m in the UK and have done it once before, currently doing it again, just waiting for the cash to arrive. :grimacing:

4 Likes

If anyone would like to trade within the us for any of these for a sealed CSI pack ( no s1’s that you made or anything creative please ) shoot me a message. I love the kush stuff!

2 Likes

Received my order yesterday. I bought the top pack of trainwreck the rest were freebies. Top notch.

29 Likes

Spotted something unwelcome on my Bubble Gum S1 plant today at flip +44 days. Sheesh!

18 Likes

:chestnut::peanuts::softball::soccer::baseball::basketball: Balls! Nuts!

2 Likes

It’s a common occurrence and could be sterile.

5 Likes