CSI Humboldt Seeds

I’d say if it’s just the one or two up top pluck it off and keep going.
I’ve had that happen before and it didn’t cause any troubles.
Keep an eye on it, as I’m sure you are!

4 Likes

Yeah I just pluck them off when I see them and hope no more show up.

3 Likes

First time customer of CSI… and am I glad I chose the 4/20 sale because it was 100% worth it. I ordered 1 pack of his pinks n purps f2 lot # 3 and he threw in the other 2 plus more… couldn’t be more thankful. This should be my last seed purchase hopefully for a while haha. Anyone willing to barter a trade for their pure kush , Irene , Chem fallen soldiers ( or anything that might sound good ) give me a holler… I love a surprise.

20 Likes

Hope it still works ! need a few of their strains

1 Like

Got 3 pure og fallen soldiers and 5 Panama red fallen soldiers(reg) if you want them. Shoot me a message

4 Likes

nice i was wondering if there were full sized packs of the blackberry widow cross. i have a 3pk of the mendo p x bbw.

3 Likes

Definitely something interesting to hunt through. I’d like to find something blackberry dominant if I were to go through them sometime soon.

1 Like

Dropped all 3 into paper towel.

16 Likes

Looking forward to updates! Best of luck and happy grows :fire:

2 Likes

Interesting Hybrid. Can’t wait for flower pics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just purchased 2 packs I hope I get some nice things.

3 Likes

You’re late on the 420 deal, but he will hook you up regardless.

3 Likes

Yea I know I needed up buying some other gear that I really wanted. Really gotta stop buying seeds. But there’s just so much I wanna grow. Just got some Humboldt snow s1 and some TK 5150. Hope he throws in a pack of TK hahaha

6 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt if he gives you a Snow and a TK hybrid

5 Likes

Yea he usually base his freebies off of what you purchased is what I’ve been seeing. With my past order and other peoples orders on here.

3 Likes

I bought one 7 pack and received 51 total.

6 Likes

Also if u mention what u specifically want in a note with payment… he will definitely hook u up! ( I personally asked for no cookie related strains and he did just that!

5 Likes

orange hairs

2 Likes

Has anyone grown the OG x TK yet? I’m getting weird growth on mine. Sort of like morphed fan leaves.

15 Likes

Weird, looks like plant during reveg.

12 Likes