CSI Humboldt Seeds

How’d it smoke?

1 Like

Is that a strawberry cough s1 plant ?

2 Likes

Actually haven’t sampled yet but plan on it soon. Curing for roughly 3 weeks and I’m kind of OCD ab reaching minimum 4 week cure before trying out.

5 Likes

Yes I believe so…got seed from my bro and was told it’s CSI Humboldt cough

4 Likes

what a score. Many thanks!

24 Likes

Domestic Disturbance… Lemon Pine

43 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m a new member to overgrow, although I’ve been reading here anonymously for quite awhile. I just wanted to add my seed order from csi’s recent Christmas in July sale. I live in Canada so it took a few weeks or so to land at my door. I ordered one pack (chemdog ‘91 s1) and received 7 packs of freebies, craziness! Anyhow, it cost me about 190 Canadian dollars, with the 20%off sale, and the 30 usd shipping fee, and the tracked package he requests to mail the cash in. I’m giving that info to put it into perspective for any other Canadian interested in ordering from csi Humboldt. Well worth the money in my opinion, not only for the legendary amount of freebies, but also the access to elite s1’s, and hybrids you only ever see watered down from other breeders, or are unsure of the authenticity of said cuts.

29 Likes

Purchased Lemon G x Lemon Party

24 Likes

This question is coming from curiosity and ignorance. What is the purpose to flowering in such little containers? I have only grown in 5 gallon fabric pots.

1 Like

Csi has been the most generous freebie gifter in my experience. Totally worth placing one or two order with. They doubled my orignal order of the two cultivars I selected and a plethora of freebies!

7 Likes

5150 x TK 1

5150 x TK 2

5150 x TK 3

5150 x TK 1 left 5150 x TK 3 right

TK S1 2

TK S1 3

TK - Farmer Joe cut for comparison

34 Likes

13x tks1
6x hb/la kush x pure og
6x hb/la kush x loompa hb
4x chem d x uk cheese

Think theres some keepers in there? Fuck around and u might find out
Les go

13 Likes

Those notso headband crosses are keeper city! That old Headband was my whole friend groups favorite bud 15 years ago. CSI dropping those crosses changed the game

14 Likes

It has been my goto everday, (shitty trim)on a mission to grow more!
Plus I have the Notso headband x Lemon tree , growing also, can’t wait
Hapi
Notso LA Headband

27 Likes

Yeah the LA headband cut brings some seriously nice bud. The two headband lemon trees I grew were excellent - great structure, yields, pretty buds, and stinky af. One was very headbandy with horse radish notes, and the other lemon tree leaning and seriously pungent. Nice highs to them, the lemon tree one having a lighter high, headband a heavier high.

16 Likes

Chemdawg d‐very dense smells like tennis balls

Bubble gum‐creamy smelling maybe a hint of grape bubble gum somewhere along those lines

Sour D X Chem d

38 Likes

We’re on day 27 of flowering I think

5150 TK x TK 1

5150 TK x TK 2

5150 TK x TK 3

TK S1 #2

TK S1 #3

Triangle Kush (FJ)

41 Likes

Looking to unload my CSI Humboldt seed collection to someone in Canada. 310 unopened seed packs. My loss is your gain. DM me

21 Likes

Giving me reasons to move to Canada! @OrganicGorilla

If you don’t get anyone that takes you up on this, I’ll bet some of the Canadian members here that run server funding auction threads might be able to organize something to get your packs auctioned off to help all of Overgrow.

10 Likes

My chemd has a fresh tennis ball smell big time.

8 Likes