CSI Humboldt Seeds

Im looking for some of them :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Do you want to send me some to Germany ?? It is legal and I have a big garden and a 2x2x2m tent :tent::laughing::v:t2:greetz Rick

2 Likes

I wonder if the virus comes from cigarettes? If I have my hands all over a Lucky pall Mall, or Camel can I inadvertently introduce that to my or a friends grow?

1 Like

ChemD S1 starting to flower outdoors.

I set this Chem91 x Obama Kush out a couple weeks ago and she is good and adjusted now, I imagine the next week or so she will be in budset.

28 Likes

Care to elaborate on ethos?
Im not a homer for them but ive seen some amazing plants from ethos, very consistent too

1 Like

Triangle Kush S1, Pure Kush x TK, Loompa’s Headband x TK, Mendo Purps x TK all grafted on single plant.

46 Likes

Triangle Kush s1:

Pure Kush x TK:

Zkittlez x Mendo Purps

Zkittlez x Mendo Purps

Loompa’s Headband x TK

46 Likes

Runnin the HB x TK how is your cut?

5 Likes

Outstanding Project man! :+1:

4 Likes

Having never had TK… from the pics it appears the TK comes through dominant in her crossings?

All very choice looking bud Sir…

4 Likes

A lot of potential in the L. HB x TK, the first pheno was not that great, but the 2nd one is amazing, one of the best OGs ime. Currently growing the 3rd female from this line

6 Likes

I grew the TK clone and indeed, it seems to be quite dominant in these crosses. The TK by itself is excellent clone, I was even surprised how good the high was, very euphoric, long lasting and feel good effect. The only downside for me personally, is the more sedating nature of the high after some basic cure. Maybe earlier harvest next time…I took the TK down @ 11 weeks.

11 Likes

I’d say no. Tobacco is well-cured and shouldn’t contain any living viruses.

5 Likes

Mail day - Ordered a pack of Purple Urkle S1 and Triangle Kush x Bubblegum. This was everything that showed up! Pretty cool that I got mother/father packs for the TK cross. Might actually run the PU 103 x PU first. Score

33 Likes

Lemon G x Lemon Party :lemon:

35 Likes

Quick update on two CSI plants on the back deck. Things are starting to get interesting. Little Red Riding Hood (Zkittlez/purps) is a beast. So many bud sites!

Irene Kush x Lemon Party. This was a slower vegger, but really took off in stretch. I think it’s really going to kick in to flowering this week. I get a little whiff of skunk sometimes.

It would get the odd variegated leaf here and there, if the feeding wasn’t quite right. There’s only a few, though.

26 Likes

Ordered the Chem 91 S1, got some really Great Freebies = REPEAT CUSTOMER

23 Likes

Thanks for these pics, I’m convinced the structure of my lemon wookie is due to the lemon g in it. Yours is pretty similar to mine, I thought at first something was wrong but seems to be all goos.

5 Likes

This is my first time growing it but had a buddy run the Lemon G for years and from what I remember it’s not the prettiest or stoniest plant but that smell and taste are something else.

6 Likes

I am thinking about getting CSI Triangle Kush but was wondering if there are any special germination tricks that ensure the best outcome @HolyAngel

4 Likes