CSI Humboldt Seeds

Csi seeds are some of the easiest to germ. I pop them in a root plug usually. Paper towel method works even faster as well.

9 Likes

Nowhere near flowering but here is some young Hawaiian Lites F2 from CSI.

23 Likes

Paper tower to dirt:)

6 Likes

Blackberry Wine 69 x Sweet 16 starts flowering outdoors (fly photo bomb)

29 Likes

Has anyone run the giesel x 91 or runtz X 91

2 Likes

beautiful looking start on that dark purple.

shes going to be very pretty once those buds start filling in for-sure.

very nice .

5 Likes

Trop Cherry x Pinks N Purps from last year seeded up.

36 Likes

Damn dude she’s gorgeous. It hasnt really been that cold this season, that purple must be strong in those genetics

4 Likes

It was from last year but yeah they start turning color from the start of flowering.

4 Likes

Damn she is a beauty, what was the flavor profile? Looks like you had some seeds in the last picture. If you had any extra seeds I would be happy to take some :wink: great work ! I just started my first CSI run big bad wolf 2.0 , cali o x lemon party , mendo 54 x forbidden fruit and the Obama care is looking not so great.

12 Likes

Wifi 43 x Irene

I didn’t keep this one ( way to much Pine fucks with my anxiety)

I have 6 seeds left, I will pop to see what else I find. She was fairly easy to grow.

33 Likes

Hey everyone here a TK 5150 x Chem 91 branch that snapped from its own weight snapped right where the trellis stopped she’s chunky! She smells like burnt tires.

41 Likes

has anyone here ran his chem 91 s1’s and found a better plant than the original mom? or any of his other s1’s?

8 Likes

Yeah that’s something I’m interested in too.

I’ve seen better yielders and better structure but idk about smells and high.

I’d define ‘better plant’ in this case to be it having 100% of the high and depth of flavors as the mom, plus some irregardless of yield/structure/etc.

9 Likes

My buddy ran his bubba s1s. He ram two packs. One of the plants smoked and smelled just like bubba but grew these huge ass colas. He didnt keep it around which blew my mind wish i would have got a cut of it. I have 2 packs of his bubba s1s but have never got around to them.

8 Likes

Same dude ran his chem 91 s1s and got a bunch of males. Lol. Makes you wonder???

7 Likes

Maybe from the same batch.

10 Likes

You would think he would realise the most likely outcome of breeding in tents in the same room. SMDH.

2 Likes

A gromie after my own heart! :fire::fire::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::fire_extinguisher::man_firefighter: I would be thrilled if I grew an ugly, poor-yielding monster that put everything else to shame. Looks and yield matter, but they’re second. And inconsequential if the smoke is that good. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Sour D x Chem D love her structure with the queen in the middle and her peasants around her lol this is day 62f

Bubblegum s1, this is almost finished prolly take ger down next week. Creamy grape bubblegum is what im getting for smells

Chem d, smells like a pack of new tennis balls/rubber old school rubbee gym floor if anyone can relate? I read to take this one to 77 days, shes for sure behind the other when it comes to trichome readiness.

40 Likes