CSI Humboldt Seeds

Right on! Still anticipating the smells…

2 Likes

10 year anniversary sale haul

21 Likes

which one(s) did you buy?

3 Likes

How long did it take to process your order?

2 Likes

The Muttzzarella was the only one I purchased.

3 Likes

A couple days once he received my payment. His turnaround, even during the sales is fairly quick.

2 Likes

Sour O’s chugging along here. 41 N
Still is finicky but hasn’t changed its shade of green until just a week ago. Looks to me like it’s eaten itself up a bit but bulked in bud size surpassing my other “ healthier” plant to my surprise. Smells on this one are identical to full on grape juice or kool-Aid of some sort. Fingers crossed for this one.

Also to mention it’s early case of stem rot killing off a few branches. Hopefully this one makes it.

18 Likes

Tomorrow marks Week 7 of the TK hunt (CSI / bodhi / TK clone)

The Triangle Kush S1 #2 looks really good. Looks and smells very much like the TK cutting from FJ, but has tighter internode spacing.

I did a poor job on the rootbound 5150 #2 & TK S1 #3 so hard to judge those 2.

Week 7 - Day 49

Triangle Kush (Farmer Joe cut)

Triple Sunshine (TK x SSDD) Bodhi seeds

Triangle Kush (Farmer Joe cut) x Triple Sunshine Pollen chuck

5150 TK x Triangle Kush #3 - Crazy Crocs CSI

5150 TK x Triangle Kush #2 - Crazy Crocs CSI

5150 TK x Triangle Kush #1 - Crazy Crocs CSI
& dog hair

Triangle Kush S1 # 3 CSI

Triangle Kush S1 # 2 CSI

edit fixed label on 5150 TK #2

46 Likes

Wow the structure on this one is amazing…

5 Likes

What’s your camera setup?

2 Likes

Nikon Z5
105mm macro lens
Godox speedlight in hot shoe

Yeah, it looked the most promising early on. In person I think the TK S1 #2 looks better and smells stronger, but the 5150 #1 is really nice too. 5150 #3 has a larfy bud structure and doesn’t look that great, but has a pretty nice / offensive putrid aroma to it. Everything in the tent smells pretty similar - just minor differences for the most part.

10 Likes

yo thats epic nice, never seen that done b4. grafted diff plants onto one. dope

This one looks pretty good; pretty, pretty good. All of them do, but this one in particular.
And, I completely agree with Tessellated – the 5150 TK x Triangle Kush #1 - Crazy Crocs CSI
& dog hair looks amazing too :star_struck:

18 Likes

Are you stalking Larry David?

2 Likes

Yeah, I should have been clear that I bought the TK S1s to see if anything close enough to the TK mom or my Triple Sunshine mom could be found since I liked both so much. That plant is from clone. I’ve been growing it (Triple Sunshine) for about a year and a half now and it’s a great plant.

So this run for me was just comparing 2 of CSI’s offerings (and 1 pollen chuck) to the two moms. Having only seen 2 flowering TK S1s I am impressed with how close the #2 looks to the TK. 5150 #1 looks unique for sure and a bit similar in its own way too. I have one flowering in soil and it doesn’t look as unique, which goes to show you cultural practices can really influence how things turn out.

In veg almost everything looks identical to the TK mom (same lanky growth).

Here’s a bud of the 5150 TK x TK #1 in soil - this one also has a German shepherd hair on it haha…Still looks good - just a bit different from the coco coir buds.

26 Likes

Thanks for clarifying what I had previously missed!
That hair just means it needs a couple more weeks :joy::crazy_face:

Sadly, I lost both my FJ and RareBuyer TK cuts recently. I have been eyeing those TK5150 ×TK crosses CSI has available though

Your pics of the S1’s really have me considering a purchase

4 Likes

5x hb/lapk x pure og
And
5x TKs1

Flipping inna week or so

22 Likes

20 Likes

Did you get a tracking number or did they just show up? First order for me.

2 Likes

Yes he sends you a tracking number.

It was a little hard to find my most recent one, i got 3 emails in a chain. 1st being an order update. 2nd was tracking info, 3rd was order notes from them.

Almost missed it at first but i got tracking info within 8 hours of it being delivered this time. Last time my money was delivered Saturday and my package was posted monday

3 Likes