CSI Humboldt Seeds

Anyone grow a really fun sativa from csi? Looking to avoid anything with hazes / and things racey in them.

1 Like

durban poison x the white was pretty solid. one of those ā€œā€¦but first we smokeā€ type strains
had a fairly short flowering time too

7 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™ll keep that one in mind

He must , the day I placed my order there wasnā€™t any chem D s1ā€™s ,but the day after I placed it there was a bunch available ! Damn it !
Big bad wolf should be very nice tho
Peace

2 Likes

Always ask when placing the order. When I purchased the tk s1. I asked about the 5150 and 677 tk and he said they were still in the fridge curing. So if they were close he will pull them for you.

4 Likes

Thats good to know.

3 Likes

Yes ,it totally slipped my stupid mind ! I was given the heads up,and the only thing I went on about is Chem D and the 91 both ,I didnā€™t specify the Chem D s1 ,and I think that was the whole purpose of me ordering direct from CSI , I did toss in some extra scratch,like 30% ( what I meant is 30% of what I sent was a tip)so weā€™ll see what happens,the Big Bad Wolf 2,0 should be very nice, especially if I can figure out how to source some Silver thiosulfate,canā€™t seem to get the strength Iā€™m looking for on Amazon,so I get tired and frustrated and give up to soon
But am thinking I could self and open that fine genetic package up and have some fun hunting, although I believe I do still have a male guerilla fume,to get some regs
Peace

6 Likes

Looks like Caleb just put out Patient Zero S1s. I may have to snag one!

8 Likes

Sounds like youā€™ve bought a lot of packs recently. What are you going to grow first?

4 Likes

Probably UK Cheese or Bubba Kush S1

7 Likes

I never did end up grabbing 5 packs but I definitely will at some point.

eBay for anything grow related, or anything that has to be quality, on Amazon thereā€™s tons and tons of fake/bootleg/relabeled fake packaging fake products, if itā€™s important donā€™t get it on Amazon

i kept one too, oil rags stem rub, how were your females?

1 Like

I had such a small number of G,fume seeds I only popped two that time and kept only the nicest of the two in an effort to keep my numbers down,has a heavy greasy stem rub and I had to keep him ,Iā€™ve got a few crosses with him that I havenā€™t had chance to grow any out to fruition yet,I may have six or so vegging outside right now out of 50 seedlings,I always give some to whoever stops over, the mother was a beautiful Ice Cream Cake pheno, should turn out nicely

5 Likes

Appreciate the heads up about Amazon,Iā€™ll look into eBay as Iā€™ve never used them ,Iā€™m up in Canada,Iā€™m sure they must ship up here , thank you

BDSC has some reversal spray on sale

1 Like

Awesome I just reached out to a buddy here,but hasnā€™t gotten back yet,Iā€™m not familiar with bdsc although I know Iā€™ve seen that a few times? Iā€™ll try a search, thank you
Peace

3 Likes

Haha yes,Iā€™ve been there looking at hard to find seeds ! TY

1 Like

Yea itā€™s Breeders Direct Seed Co

1 Like

hell yeah my fellow canadian, iā€™m in LA almost 10 years now but iā€™m from quebec, the amazon/ebay thing applies to the US for sure but maybe in canada yalls amazon is better and ebay not, i donā€™t know! maybe find a online weed growing store?

also hell yeah, let us know what that male bring to her kids

3 Likes

Hell yeah ! Will do brother!
Peace

2 Likes