CSI Humboldt Seeds

Anyone grown out the UK cheese s1? :thinking: I saw a couple photos earlier in the thread, but nothing finished.

5 Likes

Thinking about picking up some g-1000 from csi. Anyone got any they have grown out. One of his more expensive crosses…
Happy growing!

2 Likes

Heres my mendo54xurkle at day 43- amazing plant structure wise - very branchy, good node spacing, moderate to small stretch (1.5x). A very nice bushy plant for indoors. Smelled like incredible fruit juice very early in veg. Buds seem to be more urkle driven.

And my zkittles x bubblegum (or the opposite i forget). Flop monster - worse than my gojis! Im guessing its zkittles structure haha.

33 Likes

so im starting to sprout(try) triangle kush s1 from CSI.

UPDATE : the bean has now sprouted. 120hrs sprout time, longest i have seen!

10 Likes

Have a few plants going now from CSI that are at the end of veg and will be flipped soon. Excited to see how they do in flower!

Sherbert x Wedding Cake, 1 Indoor and 1 Outdoor

Good Old Days (Panama Red x Bubba Kush)

Loompa’s Headband x Triangle Kush

29 Likes

Dope… I got some good ol days I been meaning to pop.

…dirty snow about to get busy here soon.

21 Likes

May I suggest not putting them in paper towels? Put them in soil the old fashion way .

3 Likes

Dirt/soil doesn’t come near my room. Lol I’ve never had any problems before and I’ve been doing it this way for at least 25years.

1 Like

I’ve not had issues with my seeds. I hope you get it sorted !

2 Likes

Me as well. The seeds looked pretty shitty to begin with. Great deal for 200$!

If I get one keeper I’ll be happy. Just think for 200 a pack maybe toss the crap looking beans away!

2 Likes

These guys hooked it up ! Everything I could have wanted and a few more ! I’m so grateful ! Extremely solid ! I can’t believe Chem D s1 !91 s1 ! And the Big Bad Wolf 2.0!
Mad Respect !
Peace

25 Likes

Great haul also don’t sleep on those mendo purps fallen soldiers I use to get bags of mendo purps from cali back in 2009-10 was always some top notch smoke bet there’s some gems in there :+1: @Ftlob

8 Likes

Holy baskin robbins! Thats the ULTIMATE hookup!!! Very very nice!!!

5 Likes

My next purchase will be the sterling skunk regs he’s about to release.

7 Likes

So Caleb hooked it up like crazy. I spent $300 on 2 packs and got a shit load of freebies!
My order is on the left, his throw ins are all on the right!

27 Likes

When are those sterling regs releasing?

3 Likes

I’ll never order any other way. Caleb is amazingly generous like everyone has said!

7 Likes

Beautiful haul ! Nice picks also !
As a Canadian buyer,I am terrified of radiation at the post office/border crossing (to kill seeds /spores) so before I got to happy,I dumped a 3 pack of Hawaiian lites regs into some spring water, entirely to see if they are still viable , and this morning I see a tail already ! If I could do back flips I’d be doing them ! Super grateful !
Only way to buy CSI !
Peace

11 Likes

So awesome! I wish I had started ordering from him direct to begin with! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Here’s my favorite forbidden cheese phenos out of the pack I popped!

image|375x500

26 Likes