CSI Humboldt Seeds

Haha I was just looking at the big bad wolf. I bet you find something good in there.

4 Likes

I hope so. I also saw the first version of big bad wolf selling somewhere, I thought about grabbing to compare (strains reversed as parents). But this 2.0 should be fire too!

4 Likes

I am I and I do!

1 Like

UK Cheese s1

TK x T-1000

16 Likes

Looking good! You doing a journal ?

1 Like

Thank you! No journal this run, I’ll post the highlights.

2 Likes

Anyone ran his Triangle Kush S1’s? I’ve never ran fems before but I am intrigued.

2 Likes

Not the S1 but I have a pack of zkittlesxTK and 4 TK fallen soldiers going. Most have big wide fan leaves and vigorous growth. I hear the straight zkittles vegs very poorly so I’m guessing it’s the TK bringing the vigor.

3 Likes

I started germinating a pack last night. Planning on crossing them with Jungle Boys Perfect Triangle.

7 Likes

Sitting on a few packs and running through some of my freebie strains until I can perfect my grow game a little more. Really want to be able to do a perfect run when I pheno hunt through those packs. Heard/Read a lot of good things!

6 Likes

Weird you have two packs of bubblegum X gsc And gsc X bubblegum.

Do you have any more info on this? Waiting list?

1 Like

In my experience when pheno hunting I usually run the cuts atleast 3 times each. I never flower the plant grown from seed I always take clones and flower the clones. I always run them side by side multiple times before making the decision on which is best. I always remind myself to be ruthless when selecting. No double takes, if it doesn’t blow your mind on the first finger rub and your going back for a second finger rub she ain’t it.

11 Likes

Should be fem first x male last when breeding and selling seeds if I remember correctly. He has a Chem x GSC that looks amazing and a GSC xChem no photos price $100 on one $150 $200 on other.

1 Like

Never even thought of that bought a bunch of csi gear mostly S1’s, and is definitely different than I thought it was going to be like. Before doing any research. So ran 4 of 7 beans I had and didn’t take cuts til flower. So you’re keeping moms of these until you find your keeper I assume.

1 Like

You are correct, should be mom x dad. I’ve noticed this also. He has males and females of the same cut and will crisscross them for different results. For instance; the coveted Air Force One is Obama Kush x T1000 and sells for $500 a pack! The reverse of that cross T1000 x Obama Kush sells for $100 comparatively. Obviously the T1000 brought a lot more to the Obama Kush when he crossed them than the Obama Kush brought to the T1000. Nspecta seems to try out different crosses and I believe he prices them accordingly. Also, typically if you spend more on a single pack he comes hard with the freebies!

It’s not uncommon for ppl to buy both crosses to hunt through and see what they get.

5 Likes

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I’m not doing a seed run with these, I just meant for personal. I don’t have enough experience with that yet. Definitely in the future though.

2 Likes

Ya S1’s will be different than the mom in which they were bred from. As I understand it, Typically in S1 seeds you will find the key to unlocking the genetics of the parents/grandparents of the plant the seeds were made from.

1 Like

Yeah I keep mothers, people might think I’m crazy but I take cuts, make sure they root, then toss the plant that grew from seed.

3 Likes

He is for sure generous with the freebies!