CSI Humboldt Seeds

Sherbert x Irene Kush around week 5 of flower. Outdoor in organic living soil. Stacking nicely👌🏼

16 Likes

Gorgeous brother! We might need a follow up pic in a few weeks😉

2 Likes

Well in a moment of YOLO I went ahead and scooped up

1 pack Durban Poison S1
1 pack Triangle Kush S1
2 packs Indiana Bubblegum S1

I love me some bubblegum. Never grown out fems before so looking forward to trying something new. I really hope I get a nice bubblegum mom. Back in the late 90’s some bubblegum came through that smelled and tasted just like hubba bubba. People still talk about it. Anyone grown out the bubblegum S1’s that can give me some pointers on what to look for pheno wise?

12 Likes

Glo seedbank has a bunch of packs from csi for 80 each. I was looking at his bubblegum x triangle kush that sounded really nice, i’d love to hear if his bubblegum cut is legit or not too. is it the same as the indiana bubblegum?

2 Likes

on his site he has it listed as the Indiana Bubblegum.

2 Likes

I have been running the Sweet Pink Stink (Bubblegum × Purple Urkle) for a while now and I do believe it was listed on their website (CSI Humboldt)as the Indiana Bubblegum.

3 Likes

Here are a few pics of the Sweet Pink Stink (Bubblegum × Purple Urkle) that I have running now at day 25 of 12/12 or since flip in a 2 gallon pot of #livingorganicsoil under #QuantumBoards.

20 Likes

Beautiful! I picked up a pack of these a few months ago. Really looking forward to it!

Sherbert x Irene Kush started blacking up on me this week! It’s been a pleasure to watch.

26 Likes

Beautiful!! Thanks for pics bro🤙🏽

1 Like

Can’t wait for the smoke report on this one!

2 Likes

Durban Poison Fallen Soldier

21 Likes

I ordered direct from these guys & their website, but have yet to receive any type of replies to emails.

Is this normal? Anybody else have this experience?

Thought it was SPAM filtering causing this, but tried their online contact form and have heard nothing either…

4 Likes

Pretty normal. It can take weeks to hear back from him, but he’ll hook it up when you do get your order. Don’t worry!

4 Likes

Lol Ok - thank you for easing my mind :slight_smile:

Not used to the slow response times in this day of instant gratification.

I’ll slow down and smoke one :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah my email always ifilters their responses into junk mail. If you placed an order there should have been an auto confirmation

2 Likes

If you listen to any breeder that knows him talk about him, not only is Caleb’s library wildly deep, but the one question you’ll never need to ask with him is “is his cut legit?” I’ve seen people complain about his more recent work with hype cuts (just that he’s doing it, not that they’re bad), or the lack of regs and amount of s1’s, but I’ve never seen anyone even suggest he’s not working with exactly what he says he is at all times.

It was brought up at the beginning of the thread, but csi_portland is his homie TigardFarms aka redbeard. He’s responsible for the selections of Obama Kush and T1000 from Caleb’s work, and together they’re also Founding Fathers Genetics. I get the impression that much of that work is done up here around Portland, but I don’t actually have any first hand knowledge or anything. It’s just an assumption I’ve come to?

EDIT: Actually scratch that on Founding Fathers maybe? When it was first announced I thought they said it was a collaboration, but I think it might just be Tigard Farms label? I don’t know.

2 Likes

Very normal. He’s a really busy dude. You will get your tracking number soon and when the package arrives with all those freebies you’ll be singing his praises. Mark my words.

Founding Father Genetics is something separate from Humboldt CSI but they are good friends and like you said, Redbeard (the owner of FFG) has phenohunted through Caleb’s genetics and found some amazing stuff. They collaborate on stuff as far as I know but the two companies are separate entities.

7 Likes

Yeah, I went back an edited right after I made that post. I’m still positive I remember the initial announcement saying it was a collab between them, but I went back and couldn’t find anything of the sort. Either plans changed or my memory is in more tatters than I thought (likely) :joy:

1 Like

Haha no worries… I don’t think you’re wrong though. I know they’ve collabed on a few things. Red beard was Caleb’s apprentice I believe. I think I read that over on the RIU forum… I could also be wrong bc my memory sucks too lol. So I think Caleb set him up with a bunch of genetics to get him started and he hunted through and shared etc… anyway, forget all these technicalities! It’s picture time!!

Sherbert x Irene Kush lookin DANKKKKK getting close to chop.

24 Likes