CSI Humboldt Seeds

I ordered yesterday and got an email pretty fast with an order number.
I sent them tracking like they suggested.

1 Like

Haha, nope you’re 100% correct, redbeard was absolutely Caleb’s apprentice, and they’ve been tight for a very long time. That’s actually how the Obama got found according to Caleb. He sent a bag of trim up to redbeard, and redbeard found and ran a bunch of seeds from it. Supposedly (unless Nspecta was just joking), there was another even better pheno that they never let out that they called Bush Kush.

3 Likes

Yeah, found the invoice buried in quarantine a few days after the question. Shot off the tracking number as they requested, looks like all has been delivered payment wise. So just waiting things out.

Still no replies back from him on emails with tracking I sent, but all good :slight_smile:

I trust in the system/reviews. So not worried at all. Just one impatient person here, but that is on ME. :smiley:

9 Likes

No lies told, he HOOKS ya up…

31 Likes

I only ordered 2 packs of xmas bud. Everything else they threw in.

16 Likes

I ordered one x-mas bud.
I sent tracking but never heard anything back

1 Like

That is exactly how it goes. (had the same concerns) I never got actual replies, but when it ships the system relays your tracking info. What ever the case, I am good with it now :smiley:

6 Likes

No kidding that’s a hook up

2 Likes

wow @anon90741032

3 Likes

Ha! Good Ol’ Caleb! I tollllllld you mannnnn!

That guy is awesome.

8 Likes

I’ve grown two of his fallen soldiers now and they both were great plants. Sherbert and Durban Poison. Glad it worked out for you!

5 Likes

I got there purple Indica s1 the colour was amazing but did not get the unique taste that i once remembered going to pop more and hope for the best.

2 Likes

Double Trouble (Fire OG × Bubba Kush) by CSI Humboldt at day 18 of 12/12. Starting to stack nicely.

12 Likes

Sweet Pink Stink (Bubblegum × Purple Urkle) bred by CSI Humboldt at day 52 of 12/12 and getting close. This photo was taken a few days ago and since has started to purple up around the buds and fan leafs some.

15 Likes

Just wanted to give a friendly warning to anyone running the lemon tree hydrids.

Lemontree is a very unstable plant. I’ve seen it split halfway up and go half and half male female. Difficult to finish a crop without at least some seeds. Terps are awesome though. Just keep a close eye on them.
Good luck y’all🤙🏽

6 Likes

Ordered one pack of 79 xmas bud.
Received this

23 Likes

There’s some gems to be found in those fallen soldier packs! :fire:

4 Likes

Truth!
The hard part is picking which ones to let go of.
Caleb is the man

4 Likes

@Hydro921 If you want to trade one of those packs of PCK, hit me up on the DM

2 Likes

I have 5 packs of those haha what are you willing to trade?

1 Like