CSI Humboldt Seeds

Has anyone grown out uplifting day time crosses from csi? I’m looking for something less couch lock to change up my bubba kush hunts lately and would love some suggestions!

8 Likes

me too. i might have ordered by now, but he seems to be on a indica trip. i hate purple too…not interesting. purple puch, mendo purps, etc. already done the trainwreck arcata cut too from another source, so i don’t need crosses of that either. the trainwrecks might get you there though.

3 Likes

I hear the mendo is a bit of an uplifting high,I’ve only got a cross to the unknown fallen soldier,I think it’s is great weed and possibly worth looking into,the terps and flavors are outstanding !
And I’ve heard the Trinity is also sat leaning and you may have some luck if you can some of that,I don’t know what CSI has available,but those two come to mind brother,best of luck
Peace

6 Likes

I’ve got some Durban poison fallen soldiers that should have some sativa effects. I’ve got one in veg but haven’t flowered it out yet.

4 Likes

the mendo isn’t supposed to be strong and, i rarely like things bred to purple. terps usually aren’t good on purple plants. i watched a breeder’s show that where the breeders, who also discuss with the CSI guy, why that is. Way back, i used to get The Purps, which i guess CSI passed on. it was ok, just intoxicating and dull. not a real high.

the trinity is supposed to be pretty good…i’ve heard stories.

3 Likes

I just ran durban and I just ran an arcata trainwreck. So, i am a bit burned out for now on those. not sure i am up for trainwreck crosses if it just end up piney. i’ve seen his durban s1, it looks nice, better than the dutch passion i ran perhaps. not sure on the terps. the DP one is like red gum drops. it’s strong feeling, but i don’t think it super high thc. the csi one looked potent.

5 Likes

Awesome,I did understand that from your previous post,that was more directed to the question of CSI having something with an up high ,as apposed to a couch lock type,to me I way prefer a stone to a high, but strongly agree that it’s really task at hand and time of day and it may be a better idea to have some of each and a nice collection to reach for,best regards !
Peace
Oh yes,I love the purple terps and can’t wait to cure my MP/FS haha ,it’s still another week before I get to inspect trichs/chop yeah ! Thank you CSI for your insane creations !
Cheers

4 Likes

oh ya, i mix it up…there is more daytime than night time so i need stay productive and positive. too much indica before 7pm destroys productivity. if i want a triangle kush cross he has it. the NL5 stuff looks interesting. not sure why he doesn’t have an s1 fem of that. NL5000 seems ok, but i really just want the old school stuff. nl5 was one of my favs nearly 25 years ago.

4 Likes

Caleb just put out a new deal. $200 for Big Bad Wolf and Big Bad Wolf 2.0. If I didn’t have 3 packs of 2.0 I would jumped at that!

15 Likes

So, pretty new to growing and after a decent first round from seed in my greenhouse, I’m reading that while decent results are possible from seed places like “ILGM”, there no real guarantee of the genetics?

That being said, I’ve heard good things about a bunch of breeders. My issue I’m finding is I don’t know what strains are indica or sativa… lots don’t say much about the strains. Does CSI have any Sativa dominant strains? And how do you know? Could anyone point me to a few? Would appreciate it :relaxed:

4 Likes

There are a lot more hybrid (Indica/Sativa) strains and Indica strains available than pure or more sativa leaning strains out there. Driven by consumer demand seems most want the Indica high and the faster flowering.

A couple ideas for you. While not perfect seedfinder.eu gives strain descriptions where you can look at the genetic make up of strains to see how much Sativa is included. For CSI he has several pure sativa strains withi his Uzbekistani, Mango Biche, and Burmese. These wiill probably run 20-26 weeks.

Ace Seeds and The Real Seed Company also have many sativa varieties. Also if you look around Great Lakes Genetics you will see several breeders like Bodhi, Antenna, Coastal, and Woodhorse seeds that have several Sativa leaning hybrids.

Good luck in you hunt!

7 Likes

if your new to growing, a sativa in your mind is prolly a hybrid leaning sativa. I doubt you want a real equatorial sativa that goes 16 to 20 weeks. seed finder is good like @Comacus said. avoid ilgm please and support prolific breeders like csi humbolt. his trainwreck and lemon tree crosses will be most likely sativa I’m sure there’s a few more but gets complicated crossing polly hybrids together you never know what genes can line up and what expression will pop out. I found a sativa learner in chem d fallen soldier also the forbidden fruit x uk cheese were all cerebral highs as well

6 Likes

@Comacus @myco_matchick thank you both for your input :relaxed: it did help some, still not clear always but better lol
With that said…. Any thoughts on 3Thirteen seeds? Anyone?

1 Like

He’s either dropping or restocking some triangle kush crosses.

1 Like

Well I’m back again seeing if anyone is willing to part with three (3) CSI Triangle Kush S1 seeds. I honestly don’t know enough about buying clones to go that route and don’t know much about many breeders because my forte is auto flower seeds. What I do know about CSI I know from you guys and gals and about everything I hear is great. So if you’re sitting on a full pack I WILL make it worth your while to trade it away to me. Send me a PM and let’s talk about it.

2 Likes

Irene x tk yes please thats been out of stock forever. Hopefully he throws in a tk5150 x tk!

2 Likes

That and the Giesel caught my eye

3 Likes

Down to 13 already! Wow that’s fast.

1 Like

Caught my eye…

I’ve never tried anything CSI Humboldt.

12 Likes

I’m a fan …

1 Like