CSI Humboldt Seeds

Shit, I want more death row, that giesel sounds good aswell I got a gmo×giesel going from crybaby.and the last 2 of the zkittles s1 from csi. I was able to save a cutting of death row. So I can keep the other 2 seeds in the fridge…yay. lol

3 Likes

Just seen a post from csi_humbolt2.0 that they restocked all ibl’s through their Pirates of the Emerald Triangle banner
Best of luck!
Peace

2 Likes

The latest round of Irene x TK only produced 20+/- packs worth of seeds…so when these are sold out, they will be sold out for quite awhile. One of my favorite Kushy hybrids.

So I just want to throw it out there, last night 20 packs were sold. Now 20 more available. Either I can’t count or someone is a liar. A seed breeder getting 140 seeds from a whole plant BS! Doug just pulled 2800+ from a single plant.
Sold out for quite a while 12hrs. Hahahah

6 Likes

Astute observation💡. Generated scarcity?

2 Likes

I guess so. All I know is I hate liars. There is no reason to write 20+/- packs only when you clearly have 40+. That will be my last order from csi. Caleb you can do better. You lost a customer.

That is a little shady on Calebs part. I wonder what made him say that though? Maybe hes hard up for cash?

1 Like

i dont know but he lost a customer in myself, lying to everyone. there is no need for that.

2 Likes

Maybe he was really high and meant to say 40? lol

1 Like

but only listed the “20” he said he had. then restock right after selling out. hahaha.

1 Like

He’s always been like that as far as I know. He never lists all the packs at once. If something is sold out on his site, i’ve seen repeated people ask for sold out stuff when sending him cash and he magically has it again.

3 Likes

Yeah that is shitty

1 Like

even when it says only “20” available?! not for purchase but “20” total from his whole seed run of irene x tk!
i cant contribute to someone who runs a business that way.

1 Like

I can see being upset, especially if you bought 2 or 3 thinking this was very limited

1 Like

yeah i grabbed 2. since they havent been available for a long time. so why not get 2 since there are only “20” total. i think it may be time to S1 calebs work and give them away here, keep anyone from giving him money!

4 Likes

I mean he said it took him 3 tries to reverse the TK successfully and she barely made any seeds as most of the little bit of pollen he got was unviable. Hence the $200 S1’s. And here is releasing like 15 TK crosses from his reversed pollen.

To be fair, that Irene x TK is supposed to be one of the better crosses.

4 Likes

Yeah that is very fishy

2 Likes

and 30 packs at a time of the TKs1.

2 Likes

well i said what i had to, bringing to light that caleb is a LIAR. if anyone else wants to support him be my guest. he wont receive another dime from me.

1 Like

Guys, I really don’t think Caleb would intentionally lie to his customers to try and sell more of one specific cross of his Tk. He has lots of crosses of it. Mistakes happen, I’m sure there is a reasonable explanation. If you got it, you still got some awesome seeds. Everyone needs to take a fat toke and cool down.

14 Likes

A lot of seed companies nowadays list their product like this because there’s people that will buy up 50% / as much as they can of all the “limited seeds” to try and sell for a profit later on. At least like this more people get the chance to actually buy the seeds instead of missing out because of someone else’s greed. I really wouldn’t be surprised if that’s already happened in the past with some stuff on his site.

I honestly don’t think it’s THAT big of a deal. There’s plenty of breeders that are way more shady in my books.

15 Likes