CSI Humboldt Seeds

Not for me,the real value is the authentic cultivars used ! The freebies are a bonus ! And they do kick ass !
Peace

9 Likes

As a professional reader I can argue that this thread is all about the freebies! :yum:

Keyword: “freebie”:

6 Likes

Kush 4 x GSC

Hapi growing

24 Likes

Update on these Sherbert Fallen Soldiers which are starting to smell like intense candy fizz. I’ve never experienced a better terp profile on a plant since I started growing. Literally intoxicating and mouth watering. I hope the smell comes through after the cure.

Day 49F on these:

44 Likes

Beautiful!

5 Likes

It’s ironic you should mention freebies today. I tried for a couple weeks to get someone to trade with me a couple few CSI Triangle Kush seeds for some Cap Junky seeds I have but no bites. So last week I ordered three packs from CSI Humboldt.

Triangle Kush S1…Living Dead Girl…BubbleGum S1

My order arrived today and after hearing ya’ll talk about the freebies from CSI my anticipation was high but there was no way I would have expected this.

47 Likes

Dang, I miss ordering shit I don’t need.:laughing:…zkittles s1

32 Likes

Man that’s a beautiful plant. Love the shape and size of the leaves and the color is spot on.

6 Likes

2 sherbet x wedding cake freebies in veg for around 6 weeks, the one with smaller darker leaves has a fruity wedding cake smell already!! and the other one is insanely vigorous with fruity smells awesome plants they’re growing themselves so far! I got a feeling these girls smells will be wafting over to the neighbors in flower, super stoked !

the bushy girls in the back are udder madness from solfire

25 Likes

A little beauty ! Awesome
Peace

2 Likes

Ok, ok so I lied…it’s 2 zkittles s1, thinking of popping something else like d×notso hb, or d×snow again…or some fallen soldiers from urkle 103 I think, or t1000… anyone got any death row they wanna trade.? Oh and over to the far right top corner is not quite csi but made with his stuff it’s born in the purps…underdog/urkle×t1000… I’ll get pics later on my thread.

26 Likes

fire purps, fire og x mendo p, you got 3 females to choose from should be good!

5 Likes

Nice n healthy! I’ve been wanting some zkittlez S1s

3 Likes

Unfortunately these are the last 2 I had. I messed up 3 last summer and gave 2 away

3 Likes

At least you have 2 beauties growing now. I’d reveg them or take clones so you have them around :+1:

3 Likes

And Death Row isnt even on Caleb’s site anymore. Wish I could help you out

3 Likes

I like to think that’s the universes way of getting the ones you will enjoy most filling your jars and getting a couple phenos that maybe wouldn’t have been your favorite out of the way, and sharing some nice ones along the way too! I have a feeling those two will do well for you. They look so healthy you’re a talented gardener. Much love

3 Likes

damn, i wish i had grabbed the zkittlez s1’s

1 Like

Those look nice. I still have my pack. I heard the original clone only is a pain to grow and keep happy like sours and chems.

1 Like

Here are some of my Headband x Chem D plants that starting to look nice on day 38F.

32 Likes