CSI Humboldt Seeds

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp_vHs_OBUm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Anybody considering doing a group buy?

5 Likes

For all that donā€™t follow Calebā€™s social media, heā€™s got his Spring Cleaning sale on now. All orders are 20% off, spend 1000 and you get 40% off!

10 Likes

And Iā€™m soooo broke. Lol

6 Likes

I feel your pain bro lol

3 Likes

Hey all, here to ask if CSI / Caleb offers anything thatā€™s heavy/loud on orange terps.

This is the vibe Iā€™m going for:

13 Likes

Yep calio hybrids

8 Likes

Thank you for the tip. I found this on AE77 traits, saw the Cali-O S1 mention. Got me hunting!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF93jWVRV3D/?hl=en

4 Likes

Iā€™d say go for the Zkittlez x California Orange but itā€™s been sold out for a bit.

3 Likes

Thanks @OrganicGorilla, thatā€™s sounds really enticing! Maybe I should reach out directly too, see what he might have around.

5 Likes

Have something Iā€™ve been looking on many times at CSI, so if something goes on please count me in @Qtip

4 Likes

Never hurts to ask right?

3 Likes

hello guys, recently I bought a 3 seed pack of green crack 2.0 and couldnā€™t get them to germinate, should I send an email to humboldt about it or just let it go ?

1 Like

Iā€™ve not seen csi humboldt offer any green crack strain. You mean humboldt seed co or org ?!

3 Likes

Oh I guess youā€™re right, easy to be confused.

2 Likes

for 160 you could get big bad wolves which is 2 full packs. Ughhhhhhh

3 Likes

Hey what did CSI have in mind when posting the F1 Durb crosses? Is this something thatā€™s coming soon?

2 Likes

Yes thats what heā€™s on currently is how I took it. He wanted to see what came out of f1 durb x cherry pie or some shit lol, see if them boyz is lyin

5 Likes

You just cost me a bunch of money. :roll_eyes: I ordered the Triangle Kush S1ā€™s

16 Likes

I found insane orange terpā€™s in forbidden fruit x uk cheese, I have the last three seeds going now because i lost the keeper from the first 4, but andd ff cross will bring the crazy citrus @LD50 tagged the wrong guy

10 Likes

You just bought the best pack of seeds youā€™ll ever buy. Happy hunting with those gems.

11 Likes