CSI Humboldt Seeds

DM me and we’ll talk about it

1 Like

Durban Poison Fallen Soldier Outdoor

25 Likes

That’s real pretty

2 Likes

2021outdoor grow of some CSI Humboldt freebies that Caleb kindly kicked in with my order. Started 20 TKxABC f2, 19 popped 5 were ABC pheno types. Regulars were give to a friend for his outdoor. 1 ABC pheno was male, 4 female, 2 females were cut during flower due to scraggly slow growth. The other two were super fun to grow, no mold issues, some caterpillars about mid bloom, but a few light sprays of BT and they were gone. The two females finished about 10 days ago and hung dry in my shed, each is lightly seeded by a single male. Will be searching the f3 seeds for more good stuff to cross to the other fire I got from CSI. Smoke is smooth, white ash, terpinolene forward with some hint of kushy og hidden down deep or my brain wishes it so. Two bowls in it has me giggling, it builds slow, third bowl put me right for over 1 1/2hrs and I am a heavy smoker/light dabber. For what its worth, I see potential in this lines pest resistance and stealthy growth. Definitely worth a run in your backyard or along the back fence line of some property. Hope this helps someone, its my first post here and my first post anywhere in over a decade. Big love to the whole overgrow crew! I was there for the first go around, shit my pants when the site was down that fateful day and rumors started flying… Lots of love, Mr. Disterigma

28 Likes

Haven’t grown any of there stuff but I’ve heard nothing but good things.

2 Likes

Alot of fire in those packs. Nice CSI collection!

3 Likes

Sherbert x Irene Kush at chop. Needs a bit of curing time. Smoke report to come!

27 Likes

Looks mighty fine bro. Great job!

3 Likes

Fire og is a amazing thing I have a chem fire and its fire og x chem and its a keeper. Very intrested in this one let me know how it turns out cheers

2 Likes

Yeah this was actually a freebie from CSI Humboldt. When I seen it I was very excited about running this strain because until about a few years ago I had a nice cultivar of Fire OG that I had gotten from a buddy of mine that grows outdoor/greenhouse and he had about 50 of them all growing from reg seeds and one day when I was over there he gave me a teen that had just shown sex as a female and was like well sure why not. It turned out to be one of the strongest stinkiest OG’s that I had ever encountered and I loved it! Kept it going for a few years and then lost it one day. So it’s nice to have any kind of Fire OG back in my garden.

5 Likes

Csi Purple Indica so the the smell was like a deep huckleberry smell the taste was kinda sweet grape but very faint. The buzz is very light which was right up my alley. I suffer from anxiety and it brought calmness. Wish it was the terp profile i was looking for but it wasnt. Super happy with it but wasnt what I was looking for they where s1 seeds of purple indica. I had purple indica a long time ago and it was very strong in Linalool very unique been on the search for a very long time. I talked to csi they said there cut was from the 80s so i had high hopes of that profile but didnt get it. So I not sure how s1 works for getting back to the original gotta research if anyone can shed light on that. So i have lavender from soma gonna try that. But have been wandering if its the same as Bc purple indica. So im going with the purps and purple star and see if i can get the terp profile im looking for.But the purple star looks exactly like the purple indica I smoked pure purple and coverd in red hairs. But all in all these where unquie kick ass gentics

24 Likes

Listening to some of Calebs interviews on the potcast, I remember him explaining that S1 seeds are the key to unlocking the genetics of the parents of the plant that was selfed. He also explained that you will never really find a plant that is exactly like the mother of that seed… mostly just the parents and possibly grandparents. I’m not sure how scientifically accurate that explanation is but I trust what he says since he S1’s a lot of plants.

12 Likes

Awsome thanks for the info appreciate it cheers

1 Like

Yes that’s kinda true in breeding in general…in dogs…when you inbreed…(closest to s1s) you get traits of the grand or great grand

5 Likes

After seeing some reviews on here I decided to hit up Caleb directly. All of my previous CSI orders were through some other seedbank, but it is well worth the wait to go directly through him. I mailed cash without tracking and it only took less than took weeks from when I ordered until they were received.

I ordered 1 pack of the Maui Wowie x Purple Urkle (7 fems), and merely mentioned I was after the 79 Xmas Bud but his website showed out of stock. Here’s everything he sent me. Some of the best freebies in the game!

Maui Wowie x Purple Urkle (7 fem seeds)
'79 Xmas Bud IBL (21 reg seeds)
Wedding Cake Fallen Soldiers (5 fem seeds)
Chemdog #1 Fallen Soldiers (5 fem seeds)
Pakistani Chitral Kush IBL Lot #21 (5 reg seeds)
Pinks ‘N’ Purps F2 Lot #3 (5 reg seeds)

18 Likes

jujust ordered mendo#plant. Lol

21 Likes

Holy Shitballs!!! Nice hook up. Some killer stuff in those freebies! Enjoy

2 Likes

Loompa’s Headband x Triangle Kush 5 weeks flowering

27 Likes

Has anyone every grown CSIs Chem91’ S1’s?

3 Likes

No, but on my list to grab in the future. All of the S1’s from CSI are on my list. :beers:

5 Likes