CSI Humboldt Seeds

The white x tk o man that’s a great gem right there! Best those are nothing but :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

I had to get me some lol. Man Caleb makes it so hard to choose what to grow next. I just grew some TK S1s and now I’m tempted to go for them again haha

11 Likes

With that selection I’d stick them in a hat and grab a few only way I could choose :joy: can’t go wrong, the katsu bubba x mendo purple sounds like a fun one too so much heat

5 Likes

Shit…that giesel ×tk…yes plz…also that lil 3pk trinity ×t1000…:eyes: you just need some more chem d…lol

6 Likes

I’ve got plenty of Chem D in the vault bro :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Would you like me to send you the Trinity x T1000? I think I can spare it @Jamescoldflame

8 Likes

Does a fat baby like milk?..lol

10 Likes

DM me your address bro

10 Likes

Awesome! Pretty f’n solid brother !
Peace

3 Likes

Katsu Bubba x Bubba Kush

43 Likes

Big Bad Wolf 2.0 at 8 weeks.

39 Likes

Looking good. Another few weeks to go by the looks of the pistils

5 Likes

Yeah for sure, I’ll check her out real good at the 68 day mark and see if she’s ready or needs more time. Last time I took her at 70 days, I’ll probably do the same here.

6 Likes

Anyone order during the spring sale that can tell me turn around time? My payment was delivered two weeks ago and I sent an email with the tracking number but I haven’t heard anything back to acknowledge they received the payment. I am sure he is very busy so just trying to get a realistic idea of how long the current wait times are.

5 Likes

Hey man - that sounds unusually long - turnaround was quick for me once my payment arrived… like 1-2 days and then got shipping info from him. Did you check your tracking to make sure your payment was delivered?

4 Likes

yeah man thats way too long. if payment is delivered friday it would have gone out tuesday at the latest.

2 Likes

Well thats terrible news lol. The tracking does indeed say that it was delivered.

3 Likes

Send him another email. Sometimes it takes a week or 2 to hear back, at least it did when I emailed him before.

3 Likes

The shitty thing is the tracking just says delivered to “PO Box” but doesn’t list the number. It also doesn’t have the street address listed either so I don’t know if thats normal or if the clerk at the post office was a moron and didn’t enter the address in correctly. Of course this had to be the biggest order I have ever put in with CSI that the payment would get lost in space. Grrrrrrr

Just sent him another email so keeping my fingers crossed he is just busy.

4 Likes

My last tracking says delivered and available at a po box. In eureka. No po box number or anything.

3 Likes