CSI Humboldt Seeds

Better start shopping for a new tent :rofl:!

4 Likes

I had 100% come up a couple months back, but small sample size. 2/2 purple indica s1 and 2/2 purple indica fallen soldiers.

5 Likes

Sorry, guys. I was probably the reason he was behind. :joy:
I got my haul from the CSI spring sale, today. :partying_face:

Packs bought :point_down:t3:

Freebies :point_down:t3:

They aren’t all mine. I put together a group buy with a few people. :see_no_evil:

46 Likes

Damn, you could start your own seedbank!

5 Likes

Looks like you got at least one of every strain he has :joy: nice haul!

6 Likes

That’s a sweet group purchase!

4 Likes

Got my csi order in today as well and Caleb wasn’t kidding when he said he threw in a few extra for the wait lol. What I bought is on the left and the freebees on the right. No group purchase here just a serious seed buying addiction lol.

44 Likes

What a haul really wanting to pick up a pack of that gator bait or Muttzzarella going to be busy for awhile with all that :joy: @The_Lazy_Hippie

4 Likes

I’m not the jealous type, but damn. :fire:

hard to overstate how awesome the freebies are. he’s not just sending a bunch of crap…

enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

9 Likes

Same today postman dropped mine off at a neighbors, luckily i was home and ran him down and found it.

33 Likes

Really noticed he takes the effort to see what you purchased and gives freebies that are similar in genetics and even other expensive packs he has up really nice to see that attention given to the orders @noknees

10 Likes

Raining csi beans today that the white x tk ,giesel x chem 91 and the Irene x lemon party sounds :fire::fire::fire: welcome to overgrow! @OG619

8 Likes

Its like Christmas today for many of us!

6 Likes

Mine got snagged by the CBSA yesterday. Fuc*ers!! The chance we take buying from Canada

4 Likes

O man that’s sad news so sorry for your loss 🥲 @OrganicGorilla

2 Likes

I told Caleb about it and he said we will wait a few days to see what happens, then he will resend my order to my sisters address. That dude is the fcking best man!

11 Likes

Ugh a package like that going to my neighbors by mistake would be a nightmare scenario for me. Glad you got it back.

7 Likes

Only ordered Mango Biche, always good with the freebies. Got a couple of his NL5000 and Sterling Skunk vegging almost ready for the outdoor season too.

23 Likes

Oh man you guys are getting hooked up with that :fire:,I need to see what’s up with csi,I’ve heard great things,bad ass growmies :pray::facepunch::dash::fire::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::100:

4 Likes

Would anyone happen to know what cut Caleb uses for his bubba kush s1? I sent him an email 2 days ago and haven’t heard back. Thanks in advance!

1 Like