CSI Humboldt Seeds

Finally got my Chem D S1s in yesterday afternoon!
Anyone know anything about these Fallen Soldier packs, I got the Sweet 16 one, never heard of that strain before.

11 Likes

Only info I could find on a strain called Sweet 16 is a strain by LIT Farms (Project 4516 x GrandiCandi) and also Sweet 16 being a Skunk 1 pheno, Iā€™m inclined to believe the Skunk pheno would be the one NSpecta would use if this is the case.

3 Likes

Shitchyea!, nice work! You have a grow log of that one?

2 Likes

Sweet 16 is the keeper found with the pinks n purps project. He has briefly mentioned that its one of the best smelling plants heā€™s ever grown outdoors.

Pinks n Purps is

[(Mendo Purps x Killer Queen) x Hawaiian Indica]F2 x Afghani #1.

Fallen soldiers is floor seed from the sweet 16 reversal. So sweet 16 either S1 or crossed to one of his elite clones

Let me know if itā€™s something youā€™d like to tradeā€¦ Iā€™ve got a good variety of stuff and Iā€™ll be growing out a bunch of pinks n purps soon

14 Likes

Depending on what you have I might be interested in a trade :pray: @lilmanbigplan

3 Likes

Thanks! No I didnā€™t have a grow log on these. I just posted some pics in here. I think I might start a thread to keep all my stuff together. @Art_Vandelay

3 Likes

Ahh manā€¦ if anyone has any snow hybrids for freebies they wanna trade. ā€¦Iā€™ll be your huckleberry :wink:

2 Likes

Fire one up! Great looking grow! You def nailed that bad mama jama!

3 Likes

Ran some mendo fallens and there was all kinds of good stuff in there

9 Likes

Iā€™m doing CSIā€™s Bubbaā€™s Girl. So stinky and potent. Just harvested my first one.

Iā€™ve also done Their Uk Chees , Indiana Bubblegum and Humbolt snow S1ā€™sā€¦all great, though I thought the Bubblegumā€™s yield could have been a little better.

7 Likes

i never noticed the search feature, always wished he had oneā€¦i guess i missed it. thanks.

1 Like

Next season is going to have some huge potential!

28 Likes

Good to see some fat hauls of CSI seeds going to the good people of Overgrow!

Three Queens and Mendo P x Zkittlez hit the water this morning for my outdoor grow this season! Super excited for these ones. The Wifi x Bubba has to be a killer combo and the Mendo x Zkittlez should be a nice terpy plant.

28 Likes

Love it!!

Iā€™m really looking forward to growing my mendo P X Zkittlez. Cali O X Zkittlez should be awesome too

6 Likes

Agreed! Iā€™m hoping for that one next season.

3 Likes

Is this a show your packs off thread or does anyone acually grow these Come on guys

18 Likes

Has anyone grown his sour diesel x tk?

3 Likes

I have three katsu bubba Ɨ mendo purp running now. There throwing out the biggest fans Iā€™ve ever seen some 16 inch across. Curious to see how they turn out

9 Likes

CANNIGAR TIME YO!!!

5 Likes

Sour-O 7 wks flower smells like chemicals - a lot like lawn fertilizer.

38 Likes