CSI Humboldt Seeds

37 Likes

That plant is impressive! :grinning:

3 Likes

@Mr.greenbee sweet merciful fuck!!!

If you don’t Cannigar you better do a leaf pressing or 8!

:metal:

5 Likes

Old freebie from 2018 or 19… smell my finger. Purple Urkle X Mystery OG. Great plants in those

32 Likes

I love when someone pulls out the old forgot about shit…dope!!

6 Likes

i want to believe the hype and join the club on this bank, but i rarely see anything great enough to drop a hundo on a pack. a few good pics in this thread, but lots of bad pics here and elsewhere. yours at least looks competitive with whatever 40 a pack spanish company i might get a bean from here and there. i don’t think it’s the growers fault. maybe it gets made up for it in smells, but i’m doubtful. a lot of collecting here though.

2 Likes

Eh I have sampled SnowXBSHW and Pine Tar Kush grown by a friend of mine and the flower was really nice. Like I remember thinking it was some of the best flower I sampled that year. I haven’t grown any out myself but they are legit from what I have have seen and a clear step above bulk Spanish beans.

6 Likes

Never tried a cannigar I’ll have to look it to the process. I have been wanting to do a leaf press with each different strain I grow just haven’t made it around to doing it yet.

3 Likes

All three of the katsu bubba × mendo purps have huge fans also have thick stalks and thick branches

6 Likes

Pine terps are nice. Pinene is a mild stimulant and adds to the “up” effect of many sativas.

3 Likes

Seeing any CSI gear and the enthusiasm for their work puts a smile on my face and some of y’all with those mondo orders are wild! And I mean that in the best of ways! Respect for the great taste.

I can imagine going through and sorting the freebies was feeling like a kid at Christmas! Much love

9 Likes

Does anyone have any info on the Durban used in the Durban x Zkittles from CSI?

Just popped x2 to see what they’re like,
and if there’s something that peaks my interest I might run all 5 of the remaining beans next time and make some s1s too.

:v:

6 Likes

Chem 91 x Durban Poison was awesome. Huge nugs!

7 Likes

Triangle Kush S1 headed to flower room

25 Likes

If ya’ll zoom in on the previous pic I posted, you’ll see lots of knots on the stem. I broke up that hollow stem party with lots of Cal, Silica and squeezing the stem. That plant knows the feel of duct tape also. :rofl:

6 Likes

Couple NL5000s outside for this season.

16 Likes

He uses the original found by Shabud aka 707 Genetics. Used to go by '93 Bubba Kush but it’s just the original/oldest cut as far as I know.

Katsu Bubba Kush is really Orgnkid’s cut of Bubba Kush that was sold to Katsu by a guy named GreenCrackMan. Some speculate this is the fabled ‘Green Bubba’ from the stories.

Pre98 Bubba Kush is the name Swerve (Cali Connection) used for his cut. Likely an S1 of one of the other two cuts?

Technically the 93 Bubba is the original Pre98 but no one really calls it that because of how prevalent Swerves Pre98 is. Fletch from Archive originally referred to the Shabud/93 Bubba on the forums as Pre98 because well it was obviously sourced before 1998 and Swerve supposedly just ran with that moniker for his own cut.

This is roughly the info Caleb relayed to me years ago at an invite only forum.

24 Likes

It’s the CO Durban cut which has been speculated in the past to being Durban x Sk1 from Sam the Skunkman’s work. Supposedly hits 5-6% terps and grows fast.

17 Likes

thank you very much for your information, i see your going to be dropping some bubba soon! i will for sure jump on those if they are still available when they get listed! i want some chocolate/coffee goodness, havent have any since about 2005 or so. and down here in miami they called it northern lights. hahaha nobody has a clue down here.

9 Likes

Great history! I should write this down since my memory is slipping a bit every year :grinning:

5 Likes