CSI Humboldt Seeds

Wish I archived that Bubba Kush thread at Jay’s where I picked his brain =( Such a travesty all that info was lost.

I blame BSV lol.

7 Likes

That’s brilliant mate! Appreciate the information.
:v:

4 Likes

Think more along the lines of Peyote Purple on that one that I have. It doesn’t seem like a pure bubba kush line. Terps are mixed and the plants get larger.

On topic in terms of CSI’s stuff man am I overdo to start doing large hunts. I’ve got numbers of BK S1, 91 S1, Albert Walker x Urkel, & Chem D x Urkel!

Caleb is one of the very few I’m still excited to buy seeds from these days.

19 Likes

when i got these years ago BUBBA KUSH {93} * DURBANDAWG i was told not to talk about them, humm.

peace …

8 Likes

I think Inkognyto made those if my memory is right? Maybe he wasn’t “allowed” to have that cut at that time lol. I’ve been passed a few cuts back in the day that I wasn’t supposed to have and was told to keep it on the hush :rofl:

I don’t think too many have the Original Bubba Kush still. Mainly Katsu and Swerve’s pre98 are what I see others breeding with and growing out.

10 Likes

I ran three of these unreleased (so far as I know) Lemon G x Lemon Party cross from CSI. Just looking for that Lemon G flavor. They all finished fairly quick around 60 days or so. They all have their own unique lemon smell or taste, but none come close to even touching the flavor of the Lemon G. I will say that the cross to Lemon Party seems to have helped tighten up the generally large and fluffy Lemon G bud structure. The plants are more compact and tighter in general. 1 of the 3 was a really vigorous grower like I was expecting. The potency of the smoke is far increased as well. This bud gets me proper stoned whereas Lemon G is not really known for its potency. There were pollen sacs on the lowers of all three plants right at the end of flower. Perhaps that’s why these were never released. I may very well run the rest of them knowing the risk. I’m really just looking for that in your face lemon flavor that Lemon G is known for. Maybe I’ll switch to Lemon Party S1 for now.

41 Likes

The lemon party s1 I’m running have been great. I did not top very little lst and all three are bushes naturally. Real nice lemon smell but not loud like lemon g just starting week 3 flower

14 Likes

Check out his instagram fire fire fire

4 Likes

CSI coming through again

39 Likes

Nice. Giesel x TK gotta be gnarly. I love that Giesel cut.

12 Likes

never seen that Panama Red x TK before, has it been around a while like Good Ol Days?

5 Likes

S1s can be better than the Mom, but they could also be worse. Depends on if you get lucky and find your keeper or not. There is more variability in S1s than in F1s.

9 Likes

Absolutely…

1 Like

Has anyone run his hp-13 crosses?

3 Likes

I was curious too. I was given these as freebies. HP13 x Bubblegum and HP13 x California Orange

10 Likes

I have Obama Kush X fallen Soldiers, Chem 91 X Fallen Soldiers and Sweet 16 X Fallen Soldiers as freebies from CSI.
Anyone got any info on these or grown them out?

5 Likes

They will all be different as nobody knows what the mother plant was to them. They are a mystery.

4 Likes

Of the two you mentioned I’d go with the bubblegum cross first.
The Cali o should be a really interesting mashup of smells and flavor though.
Please tag me when you start them

5 Likes

To be quite honest, i’ll probably never get to them. I have way more packs that I actually purchased to go before these unfortunately, and I can only grow 4 at a time lol

5 Likes

Found info for sweet 16 on a forum here

"Sweet 16 is the keeper found with the pinks n purps project. He has briefly mentioned that its one of the best smelling plants he’s ever grown outdoors.

Pinks n Purps is

[(Mendo Purps x Killer Queen) x Hawaiian Indica]F2 x Afghani #1.

Fallen soldiers is floor seed from the sweet 16 reversal. So sweet 16 either S1 or crossed to one of his elite clones"

8 Likes