CSI Humboldt Seeds

Would you be intrested in a trade for them ? Gotta love anything with the HP13 in it

5 Likes

Not really into trading. CSI is what Iā€™d want in return, so no point to trade. lol

4 Likes

Totally understandable !! Tag me when you pop them, Iā€™d love to follow along

3 Likes

Iā€™m actually kinda surprised I donā€™t see hp-13 related strains grown more.

5 Likes

Thanks for info, sounds like there could be some real gems in those.

2 Likes

CSI Chem D S1 #1

47 Likes

Uploading:
IMG_4747.jpegā€¦

Extremely unique Chem-D S1 #2

43 Likes

BBW #1

BBW #2

43 Likes

Dudeā€¦. This unique phenoā€¦. Yes yes and more yesā€¦ fuckin nice!!!

Edit: the BBW look great also! Hows the nose on them?

9 Likes

The nose on the BBW is very gassy and has this unique sort of old wood smell in there too, but one pheno is just pure Chem/Kush and I canā€™t get enough as it reminds me of what I first fell in love with 25-30 years ago and has only improved over the years unlike the skunks. That one Chem-D though is just completely intriguing right now as sheā€™s so completely uniqueā€¦. Perhaps an outlier? Idk but I canā€™t wait to see how it ends up after all is said and done. They are ready for chop pretty much now, just waiting on my girl amber to come around a bit more often :wink:

17 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 killing it! Looks great

4 Likes

This one has me very intrigued as well. I donā€™t think I have any packs with the HP-13 but I hope I can In The near future . Iā€™d prefer just hp 13 hopefully :crossed_fingers:t3:

7 Likes

I had the clone around 2000. I lost it because I was drinking and doing to much coke. Iā€™ve been searching ever since. Iā€™d love the clone again. My buddy was talking to both Stoney and Adam from Th seeds. They both had infected clones :sob:

8 Likes

Damn brother, that sucks balls , and I know the feeling as well. Consider another on the hunt as well, I find her and youā€™ve got her . :facepunch:t2: my word @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

Ya his room was absolutely raped at one point!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome :star_struck: she has proven especially elusive. This isnā€™t a surprise since I got her by mistake :joy:. My old partner bought a tray of bubblegum. Out of 72 there was 1 odd one. He labeled it and shared. The guy who had the clone was super pissed it got out! Rarely made it to smokers as all the dealers would buy it all up for themselves

4 Likes

Too bad she was lost :pensive:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve heard she doesnā€™t pair up well with a lot of things. I grew 2 or 3 HP13 x Zkittlez didnā€™t really see anything I liked.

6 Likes

Sheā€™s still hoarded away by some. I have faith :grin:

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty good at locating things, always have been and now I have lots to offer in return, weā€™ll get her bro :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes