CSI Humboldt Seeds

The few seeds I made back than paired well. She came thru very nicely. Unfortunately they are all really old and I didn’t understand proper seed storage, so none have popped for me.
I wouldn’t have done a zkittles cross myself. I was thinking Sfv og types, sour and stuff like wedding cake or gsc.
I did get my hands on a Strayfox pack of hp13 and kush just need to get my room clean and back before I’ll try them

4 Likes

My sentiments exactly

4 Likes

You remind me of my partner here. He’s a network master. Until I got here you could stick me in a room of growers and I would never talk to or acknowledge I was a grower.

5 Likes

Wow nice work Top shelf trees.

2 Likes

My how things have changed…. I was YOU for 13-14 years but have recently changed and became as you say a network master in regards to cannabis, idk if it’s my personality, my work and work ethic or what but I seem to be accepted openly by almost everyone I come ito contact with, blessed I suppose :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Thank you sir ! :pray:t3:

2 Likes

It’s like a new muscle to work out. My conditioned default is keep my head down and be invisible. Im getting better at talking :joy:

8 Likes

Great analogy :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Well, it’s taken a while, but Caleb has resent my order. Dude is a stand up guy. Best in the business for customer service hands down.

10 Likes

Looks like Sweet 16 is the pollen donor with fallen soldiers and so is Chem91 and Obama Kush in those crosses… Fallen Soldiers being seeds that fell to floor? huh S1s maybe

5 Likes

You have it right. Those could be S1s or crosses. When he harvests the room he knows what pollen doner plant it is but the seeds that hit the floor get all mixed up. So he calls them Fallen Soldiers. So they are all a mystery. Can’t go wrong growing them out.

6 Likes

IMG_4729

8 Likes

How many of these did you pop? Looks awesome!

3 Likes

Popped 4 and culled one cuz it was an absolute freak, all three phenos were unique.

5 Likes

How long did you veg? How tall did they get?

I just got these . Thanks

2 Likes

Vegged for about 45 days , mine were about 4.5 ft give or take topped at the 6 th node @BrushyMtGenetics

6 Likes

Anyone wanting Triangle Kush x Forbidden Fruit, BDSC has a few packs left at $65 each. Trainwreck x Forbidden Fruit for $60!

5 Likes

On the site?

1 Like

On Breeders Direct Seed Co site

1 Like

Sweet, thanks man!

2 Likes