CSI Humboldt Seeds

damn thats to rich for my blood, i’ll keep looking at/on friends trade list for my wants/needs.

ouch …

6 Likes

You looking for something specific?

4 Likes

Maybe he has no interest in claiming cookies because of all the hate it gets and shitty backlash he’d receive from people for making the claim…
And maybe he just likes making soil more than making seeds. Some people aren’t in it for the money.

:v:

8 Likes

@JAWS

Im sure if you are looking for something, posting a request here might work, seeing all the damn freebies on the thread.

I am certain somebody would be thrilled to forward some of Nspetca’s generosity.

5 Likes

CSI Durban x Zkittles.
16 days flower.

:v:

22 Likes

IKR, ppl forget that, but it’s a very specific person that would actually WANT Berner’s “job” if you will. And the folks that would want Berners role tend to not really be the same people that breed cannabis, it’s just a different personality. I have a pack of the S1 Forum cut from CSI he gave me as a freebie. I want to grow them out this winter/early spring and see what’s up. I’ve heard the forum cut is actually pretty good smoke.

7 Likes

On an unreleased episode of the potcast with CSI Humboldt, he speaks about the possibility that F1 Durb is a Mendo P hybrid. It’s definitely worth a listen.

9 Likes

Yep! This is exactly what I’ve been saying.

5 Likes

I don’t believe for a single second there is Durban in cookies. Terpinolene is too dominant to not be showing up in spades in cookie offspring.

Imo it’s some kind of worked or inbred Urkel hybrid with some og kush sprinkled in. The ducks foot ogkb inbreeding mutation pops up in extremely worked and/or bottlenecked Urkel lines.

22 Likes

Where do you find unreleased potcasts?

3 Likes

Subscribe to patreon

3 Likes

Yeah subscribe to the patrion. Highly recommend it if you like the podcasts

3 Likes

Keep in mind a fair number of the episodes that come out first on the Patron feed are before too long released on the main feed.

5 Likes

Anybody know what this is?

11 Likes

OFP is Old Family Purple. Killer stuff.

10 Likes

Old Family purple (TK X Purple Urkle) F2 ® for reversal. Pollinated by a reversed sherbet

10 Likes

21 Likes

Triangle Kush S1

34 Likes

Guy is called Kenny Dumetz aka Kenny Powers. Powerzzz Up Genetics.

6 Likes

I ordered Chem D s1 and BBW 2.0, this is what I got. Not sure if I’ll get to the D next, but I’m certainly considering it.

19 Likes