CSI Humboldt Seeds

This jager s1 is the one. Black liquorice and sweet and sour kushy gas smells.

41 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

4 Likes

How many Jager S1s did you grow? Looks mighty frosty :snowflake:

6 Likes

Making me wish I copped a pack bad now with all of your descriptions and pics! Very nice @GreenHighland

7 Likes

I’ll be doing an s2 run with this and fems with this pollen on a couple other phenos in a couple months. When they’re done I’d be happy to give you some. Pretty sure breeders direct has the s1 in stock still as well. @TopShelfTrees1

10 Likes

I only grew out a single pack. 7 beans. 2 are black liquorice beasts. 5 of the 7 are really nice, one runt, one with muted smells. The other 3 nice ones are all funky smelling. Like pungent berries.

9 Likes

Not sure this photo captures how much this Little Red Riding Hood as grown in the last 11 days. I may need to retire some of my smaller bags and go with more 60 gallon bags. Heck, maybe it’s time to bite the bullet and go up to something even bigger.

Man these things are dense… that’s a serious bush.

30 Likes

Lord give me the strength :palms_up_together:t2:

15 Likes

Sooo lucky! $40 and you could then sell them for $100-$200 per cut on Discord or wherever if you wanted to be one of those characters. Haha

8 Likes

My plans could not be more opposite :joy: it sells out pretty fast like in a day or two maybe, you ain’t planning a road trip out here on it that’s for sure

Also, it’s $48, +8 for rec. just FYI

4 Likes

Im a bit ashamed at how often i check the archive portland clone menu despite living 2800 miles away…

11 Likes

I used to be in that position, I think ultimately as long as breeders can have access to the clone onlys then you’re going to get good representations no matter where you live or who you are. As long as one chooses the right breeders of course.

But that cut I’m guessing is from CSI Tigard (20mins away from Archive) so at least it’s assumed it’s a very legit source for it. That and GMO you have to drop everything and go get when it’s in stock if you really want them.

3 Likes

I would hope not. Haha

1 Like

East Tent - Day 32

Lemon Party S1

Great smells already, squat plants

Chem D S1

One of them has slight variation, odd bud formations

Chem 91 Fallen

31 Likes

Big Bad Wolf 2.0, she was revegged so I could snag a clone from her, and just stuck her outside to flower about a week ago. Acclimated just fine and is showing good growth.

32 Likes

A TK S1 at around 7 wks into flower.

44 Likes

when is the next special going to happen ?.

peace …

7 Likes

When we organize a group buy lol

8 Likes

Dont mind me. TK S1. Just the start of week v4. Bent her over to open up some nodes. I kind of beat her up a bit with my fat fingers so I hope she’ll come back even more vigorous(but not TOO vigorous!). I also upped the N by a tiny amount to encourage more growth.

17 Likes

Most likely Black Friday

7 Likes