CSI Humboldt Seeds

Always for 420 and Christmas with a few scattered in here and there. He normally posts them in IG too so you’ll know when they are running.

7 Likes

Yep 420 and Christmas , that’s it. But honestly with the freebies you’ll get going direct every order is like that. It works out to be at or less than 50$ a pack when u calculate. It really is unreal every time u open a pack…. What u looking for brother? @JAWS

12 Likes

Very true!

I’ve seen folks buy 2-4 packs and get 5-10 packs of freebies quite often.

I’ve been eyeing a direct order from CSI myself recently as well, so many S1s I’d love to run, especially since I heard his S1s are excellent.

11 Likes

im looking for one of those crazy packages im seeing ppl show here at OG. most know i do not buy seeds hardly ever last time was a several years ago and it was an over priced apple something or other, back when i was trying to gather apple strains to start making some of my own.

was approached last week by a friend who was talking about doing a share package, this sounded like a decent idea and one i have never done before.

what am i looking for i have no idea other then the CHEM D S1 & UK CHEESE S1, i had the uk cheese from a friend but i dropped the ball and killed all of them due to heat issues in the closet. im basically just trying to get a decent stash of CSI genetics. i know he has lots of good stuff but those two are what i want the most at this time, any/everything else would just be a bonus to me.

peace …

12 Likes

Order now with confidence. He always makes it like its a 420 deal anyways with all the freebies. He really is the best in the business for giving freebies!

12 Likes

Yezzir, just like @OrganicGorilla its insane. My first package I was literally blown away, I felt like I got someone else’s order I didn’t know what to do. He assured me that was mine and the freebies were his way of giving back. And now it’s just legendary status. I agree he has stellar genetics, but so does this guy I know who’s actually a giant shark! My brother @JAWS :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: for real though it’s epic any time if I had funds I’d go in on an order with you.

11 Likes

If you can get some people together and order at least $1,000-$1,500, he’ll go crazy with the freebies. Let him know what you like and are interested in when you send the cash and that’s what you’ll get a bunch of.

8 Likes

I’ve sent $300 Canadian (and what is that in American?$20?)and only asked for Big bad wolf 2.0 ,the next day chemd s1s became available,so I emailed him that it would have been my first choice , I got both and the 91 s1s ,noso’s headband x ChemD ,TKx ChemD, trinity x Chem D ,two smaller reg packs of PCK and PTK , unbelievable! And I’m still working my way through a chemD x FS that a buddy gifted me before hand
The point I’m trying to make is I’ve seen group buys go seriously wrong
He will hook you up no matter what you send,just mho! Have fun, Peace
PS also a pack of Mendo Purps x FS

19 Likes

I need to get more csi. Had some of his mendo purp crosses. Fire!

4 Likes

Been a minute but I’m running two CSI plants outdoors this season that I’m pretty excited about!

Three Queens (White Fire #43 x Bubba Kush) on the right and Mendo P x Zkittles on the left.

Three Queens growing like the letter V:

Mendo P x Zkittles is a lot bushier:

Excited for these to bloom! I’m expecting the Mendo Zkittles to be terpy AF but we’ll see. I know there’s a lot of variety in those genetics but it should be interesting.

From what I’ve read about the White Fire 43 and CSI’s Bubba cut I have super high expectations for that one!

39 Likes

Dont fall off the ladder!

3 Likes

The three queens is one I’m highly stoked to grow! I’ve seen a few people grow stellar specimens. Two of those people found stellar keepers , one almost strictly runs that for production. Looks great @NorthNorthNugs

4 Likes

if anyone has the g-1000, i suggest running them! i just grabbed 2 more packs! FIRE! i cant wait to take her down, she looks totally done at 50 days. im hoping i can take her to 55 at least.

7 Likes

Nice! I only have three freebies! I knew that one was gonna be stellar

3 Likes

thats what i started with as well. i killed one have the one almost finished and then another sprouted about 2 weeks ago, i need more of those!

edit. i did not pay 200$ a pack!!

3 Likes

awesome job!! Keep us updated?

2 Likes

Lol besides triangle and the gmo remake I can’t bring myself to grab the 200$ packs ever! Nice score if u got em for less, awesome

6 Likes

yeah im not sure i would have grabbed it for that price, during one of his sales maybe. i got a really really good deal on these.

3 Likes

I have a few Little Red Riding Hood (Zkittles x Mendo Purps) going outdoors, super bushy.

6 Likes

Bro, are you growing on the roof?! That is epic

9 Likes