CSI Humboldt Seeds

Mine is not his named “Little Red Riding Hood” strain, it’s the reverse genetics where Zkittles is the pollen donor and Mendo P is the pollen recipient. I do have Little Red Riding Hood in the fridge tho so it will be fun to grow those out to compare.

Hell ya man! :fire::fire::fire:

13 Likes

Gotcha, I reckoned that was a strong possibility, not that unusual for him to do the reverse combo.

Still… they are strikingly similar in structure.

6 Likes

Some forbiden fruit x purple punch

34 Likes

That should be just about the terpiest thing in existence

4 Likes

TAF !!! Just ask @Smooth (Terpy As F@&$)

4 Likes

Lol @TopShelfTrees1 No doubt about it!

3 Likes

Oh ya that’s gonna be nuts!

1 Like

Looking to grab something from founding fathers. Are they related to or part of csi?
Can anyone confirm this website before I place an order. Thanks!

7 Likes

It’s legit. I can’t remember his name. Red or something. He’s CSI/Nspecta’s friend and I forget the story, but he found maybe the T1000 or something while they hunted and he sells some of CSI beans I think he helped with. I’m sure someone knows the whole story. But, that site is definitely legit and those beans are killer.

Edit: Think he found the Obama Kush actually.

8 Likes

ok sounds good, thank you. yeah some of those look really good. and a back cross of a 500$ strain, why not give it a shot. lol

3 Likes

That is CSI:Portland. Partner with Caleb at some point or even currently, mainly on the T-1000 family and Obama/Trump stuff

6 Likes

awesome thank you very much!

2 Likes

I am growing some Obama Kush Fallen soldiers right now outdoor and they are awesome and super fun to grow. Got the T-1000x Irene cross going in the tent as well!

8 Likes

obama kush good medicine. that and royal pk two best anti inflammatories ive ever had.

6 Likes

They are good to go!! @Slammedsonoma420

36 Likes

i was looking at the (AF1 x Obama #14) x T1000 . thank you!! thats close to what you grew and looks fantastic!

5 Likes

Legit seed company. His name is Redbeard haha… and ya he was CSI’s friend and kind of protege I guess.

Heads up when you order from him, he’s cool and everything but a bit slow to ship or respond to emails or texts sometimes but will eventually get back to you. One time he forgot to get my package out for like 10 days and I casually msged him instead of freaking out and he made it very much worth my while! He sent out 25-50 seeds in each pack and added 3 packs of freebies.

Obama Kush is his name of a keeper pheno he found of Mendo Purps x Bubba Kush that CSI made.

I’ve grown out his GMO x Obama Kush and a Trumps Candy (zkittles x T1000) x Obama Kush and both were amazing! The Obama Kush is strong chill vibes weed.

Anyway, you’ll find some good stuff in his gear for sure!

18 Likes

A Hollywood Pure Kush x TK . It’s struggling through some ugly PH fluctuations but still hasn’t gotten weird on me. In fact all the CSI stuff had a hard go this round and none showed any inter-sex traits, which kinda surprised me considering the beating I gave them. Might have to do with getting pollinated very early on in the flower cycle and not feeling the need to self pollinate.

:v::canada:

48 Likes

Jager with about a week to go

51 Likes

Absolutely mouthwatering beauty ! Beautiful!!! Kushy Kush !

5 Likes