CSI Humboldt Seeds

She some kinda beautiful too ! Wow ,I gotta get another order together ASAP,Cheers !

3 Likes

She’s def a looker. Smells amazing too!

5 Likes

Did anyone see the post about the dispensary in the making? He mentioned it on the Pot Cast that he was already in the process of building one out and already had the land! Incoming road trip to go support Caleb. I wonder if he will have clones? What clone only strain would everyone want the most? I’ll go first, the PNW Dogshit, ChemD, and the Purple Indicia! Super excited for this!

11 Likes

His IG has an image of the Dispo work in progress. It was just posted about 11 hours ago .

I would post the picture but I’m still new and don’t know all the rules.

5 Likes

Was this a recent potcast?

1 Like

Its an unreleased private one. I think heavy dayze is starting to hold onto some podcasts on his patreon for a while, in order to get more subscribers

3 Likes

I wonder if he’s getting out of the seed game and concentrating on the nursery?

3 Likes

I would think he’d go fully legit like Archive and still sell seeds. I’m guessing he makes a killing on seeds and can only sell to people in the shop. He has customers all over the place.

7 Likes

When we spoke a couple years back he was in talks already but working on legality/paperwork stuff. But said it was going to happen come hell or high water. I don’t think he’s getting out of the seed game though. Just another avenue I’m sure. His seed sales are bread and butter most definitely

10 Likes

It was on the “Pot Cast” with Heavy Days. It is locked behind his Patron paywall unfortunately. I just broke down and paid for it, but I think he is going to realse it for free anyway pretty soon. It was a two part thing each about 100 mins. So it ended up being like $10 for three hours of them talking. To his credit Heavy Days asks really good questions!

6 Likes

Nah, CSI loves making seeds! no way he would stop

4 Likes

He said he won’t be making seeds in the same way he is now. It’ll be more focused and less overall.

7 Likes

Going to chop in two days. Posted this up in The bud shots thread already but figured it belongs here as well. Jager S1. Hitting the clones of this girl with some X-18 pollen. See what happens

42 Likes

The other phenos of jager S1 that I’m running a second round. Both smell amazing, one is similar to the purple pheno but more earthy and less sweet and one is very sour and pungent, almost gassy kush like.

48 Likes

You really put jager on my radar @GreenHighland very nice!

8 Likes

Nice, we’re all enabling each others bean addiction here. Lol. I’ll post up a smoke report, hoping they smoke as well as they smell. I did find some late stage nanners on the purple pheno but I think it’s because I’m drilling it with heavy amount of light the last few weeks and stressed it out. I’ll see in the second round if it happens at normal distance.out of the 7 seeds I really liked 4 of them. One finished much earlier and I just tried it and it smokes really nice with only a week in the jar. Earthy kush with hints of berry and very subtle black liquorice. Nice and narcotic for the couch.

7 Likes

I never posted these in the csi thread so I’ll put them here as well. G-1000 chopped at 53d.

81 Likes

Gaaaaaaawwwwwddddddd!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

6 Likes

Crazy fire. Jeeeeezzz!

4 Likes

That’s some fire! :fire:

2 Likes