Danny’s Forever home

Should have my USB c to USB converter to plug in my cheap microscope into my phone to check on the trichomes!

Took down the Golden graham’s at 42 days! Fastest flowering strain I’ve grown! I only like 5-10% amber! The buds are full and colorful! Best grow ever!

This is the nf and as you can see it needs more time!

2 Likes

wow,so nice :heart: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you @MarsHydro! Appreciate the love!

That is crazy fast! She is looking great too! Very nice!

1 Like

I will have microscope pics tonight! The usb adapter didn’t show up.
Thanks for watching @Loggershands much appreciated! When this breeding is done I’ll send some free beans your way for always being here cheering me on!

2 Likes

I don’t know if you saw the edit!

1 Like

No worries man! I like watching your grow! I really like the plants you have going so when you end up with some beans from them I wouldn’t sat no! :grin::+1::fire:

1 Like

20230822_16_44_25
Shot of the nf
20230822_16_43_57 20230822_16_43_27 20230822_16_43_07 20230822_14_18_52 20230822_14_18_35
Definitely not done, but has more frost then the Golden graham!

4 Likes

Nf starting to fade a bit!

I’ll probably pull them at 8 weeks!

4 Likes

It’ll be in the 90’s tomorrow, so I’m going to cut the lights power down to 25%for the next couple of days while we have this heat wave. Will drop the lights closer just to hit par.

1 Like

popscotti #5 hermed on a few nodes so I culled her, the #2 seems like my pick anyways. I know it’s only week 3 but none of the others have that red pop smell. They all lean towards the biscotti, so cream/gas with a bit of sweet. Going to be topping the strawberry bubbles tonight and get them ready for flower in two weeks when the nf is done!
Having issues with the clone/mom space getting to cold I think because thr ac is right there. Will probably invest in a 4x4 to help keep the climate!

1 Like

Wow! I take back what is aid about the vanilla berries. She’s going to be a beast, her smells are coming through a bit more!

1 Like

Vanilla berries

Nfsheeesh

6 Likes

My plants music Playlist is growing and I gotta say I think the girls like it. Just my opinion 🤷

Pulling the nf in the next week at some point. They are looking really done! Just in time for the other nfsheeesh to really start their flower journey!
Glad I’m growing them out a few times before I really decide. The new ones in the 5 gals are going to produce a lot of bud!
After this round of nf the popscotti, game time and vanilla berries will be next to harvest. After that the strawberry bubbles is all that’s left! Once I have my selection from that the breeding may comence! May use the double dipped strawberries also if I get something out of it… which I’m sure I will because the first time growing it was insane.
Out of the popscotti I’ve already decided it’s between #2 and #4 because they are putting out the exact terp profile that I wanted!
Once I get the strawberry bubbles selection I want I will finish the plants I’m flowering and flip into seed production!
Nfsheeesh will be my main staple, as much as I hate cookies, North fire found magic! Crossed with Bahama mama which brings in sweet, fruits. It’s a perfect candidate to cross to things! I’ve been in the works with this for 6-7 months and my dreams are coming true. I’m finally in the process of becoming a breeder and selling my genetics!

2 Likes

Nf1 last photos before i harvested today!

Nf2
Found about 4 nanas on the nf1 so I’m definitely going with #2, I was leaning more towards it at the end anyways. The structure and frost are off the charts. Smells like… cereal milk. Like fruit loop cereal to be exact! These were pulled on day 50!

5 Likes

Wow, just wow. The vanilla berries is probably the prettiest darkest flower I’ve ever grown. Bud size is dense, the only thing I’m not getting is smell. It maybe like the mimosa I used to wash where it doesn’t have smell until pressed because the trichome heads are just sp hardy.

This vanilla berries is the most beautiful bud! It’s going to finish so dark!

4 Likes

I put the strawberry bubbles into flower and I’m feeling good. The selection phase is almost over after 6-7 months of work! I’ve learned a lot about myself and weed in this time. Pooped 60-70 seeds and I think out of everything I saw I kept the best. For a little bit this whole project felt pointless. I’m glad I stuck to it instead of putting myself into a perpetual grow with one strain. For the next few months I will grow out my selections and decide what I want to put with what.

3 Likes