Danny’s Forever home

This is always super exciting! :evergreen_tree::heart::raised_hands:

1 Like

It’s just nice to have jars and jars of weed. Then only have to buy cart a week for when I’m at work!
Also love the feeling of smoking with people and being like,”yup I grew that.”
so I’ve prayed two more time with the citric spray and I can definitely say that the light is what cause burn to the leaves and pistils. I’ve sprayed twice in the dark now with no issues!

i have a pack of demon fruit im eager to try
he seems to be having a good following so id assum his gear is good

im gonna pull a log and have a toke while looking at you go

1 Like

The burnt punch was fire and I honestly regret not keeping it for a couple more grows. Bud structure and smell wise it kicked ass. His stuffs good. I was looking at the new stuff he’s got going on!

1 Like

thats awesome to read ive been scared it was just over hyped because of social medias but coming from here im less sceptical

terpy stuff or mostly eye candy??

2 Likes

Terps for sure! It taste like kool aid! Super sweet, but has that tart kick of a classic fruit punch!
I’d go for it dude!

2 Likes

Broke my phone… BUT I had insurance on it because I’m finally willing to except the fact that a. I don’t care about much or b. I’m just a clutz.

1 Like

Popscottis getting its first hairs! Exciting stuff!!! The vanilla berries is blowing up! She’s getting her smells and what in the actual fuck dude. It smells like tart berries. Super floral and fruity of rip. Glad I got one lady! I can also tel she will have the bud structure I’m looking for! The nf is so cookies leaning on structure. Small buds that are hard as fuck, the nf1 has that sandy trichome im looking for though. The golden graham reminds me of a strain we grew at the op I worked at called orange Dakari. The structure is very similar. Fat calyxes that make it look more like a flower. Very tightly packed. But what I can’t get away from is the smell. Very gmo funk. But… better?
Strawberry bubbles need to be up potted no questions asked tonight. It’s not that I’m late doing it but it’s easy for me to let myself make excuses. So no fucking excuses.

Yup that’s me xD

5 Likes

So relatable.

1 Like

I got my phone today so I will be updating you guys on the grow. Popscotti is getting its terps and wow!!! I’m impressed! Game time I took a cut of last second is beautiful! Everything in the aero cloner already has roots. Took half the time in just plain water then the others did in my diy cloner.

2 Likes

vanilla berries doing its thing.

Golden Graham

Nf 2 frosty beast

Nf1

The popscotti just blows up with roots. The original plants also have roots all down the stem! Good signs for her!

5 Likes

Finally words to describe the Golden Graham, its kike a funky cantaloupe, or a mild melon with funk.
It’s definitely a 6-7 week strain. Which makes me happy to have something so fast.
This is definitely going to become my daily driver for a while!
After this growing I will be moving to Grove bags too, just to make it easy for myself to trim and forget about it for two weeks. But if I’m being honest. Fresh bud right after drying is always better then after cure. I feel that way about rosin too, it always taste better before it has a chance to homogenize. Again this isn’t a fact is just as much of an opinion as how much amber trichomes you like at harvest. But it’s the way I like it :slightly_smiling_face:
Edit: stoned and didn’t post a picture of Golden. That’s an nf opppppssss…

There ya go Danny you did it.

8 Likes

Right the whole reason I even came to post today had nothing to do with Golden graham’s.

Yes the second picture is more finished than the first but this is a big difference between breeding for one thing or another!
The first is the vanilla berries and you can already tell that the calyx will be spaced out and the bud will be kinda airy. The exposed surface area will help it wash!
Where as something like the nfsheeesh that is Northfires cookies cut is going to have small, compact buds that are hard as rock!

4 Likes

Will be spraying the room with citric acid again tonight! Since I will have a perpetual crop I will need something to use all the time. I think I found it! So many good thing heard and from what I’m seeing I like it!

Golden Graham uo close shots.
Another week or so and she’ll be done!

4 Likes

Citric acid sprayed fans off for now will resume shortly, within the next hour or so.

Gave all the popscottis a good helping of gaia green 2-8-4 bloom

1 Like

These nf are just frost monsters, the nf1 seeded itself a little. Not a lot just a few buds. Just like cookies :rofl: nf2 hasn’t yet but again wouldn’t surprise me to much.
The two new nfsheeesh I put into flower are in 5 gals, I want to push their limits to see how well they actually do in a good amount of space.

Popscotti #4 has the exact smell I wanted. On all red pop crosses it’s known that the red pop terps carry heavy. So I was hoping to find one that was all red pop and so far the #4 is the only one that smells exactly like it!
Golden Graham harvest soon withing the next 5-10 days. Nf is still blowing up I think it’s a 9 week strain.
Vanilla berries isn’t grabbing my attention much, no smells really. :unamused: may throw her out of the project, but it’s still early in flower!
Strawberry bubbles are super happy in ther new pots and some of the clones are in solos!
I’m not saying the music does much but outside there’s a lot of ambient noise that’s heard and I feel like giving them a nice space with something makes life just that much easier.
Tent was at 85 when I came home but I’m not stressed the plants look happier today then they usually do. Forget that sometimes with leds you wanna run the room hotter.
Edit: still having trouble deciding between the nf1 and nf2 but the 2 has this silver blue tint because of all the trichomes, similar to the platinum I grew and washed at the grow I worked for. Very impressed.

1 Like