Danny’s Forever home

Vanilla berries in flower to sex, one already is looking like a male.
Indian landrace bahlk Hashplant

The two nfsheeesh’s

And all the up potted plants and moms.
Decided to put the 2 solo cups and the 1 gal girl in flower don’t plan on keeping the genetics! They were from a friend to check out!

6 Likes

Jurory duty tomorrow yay

Ok so far out of the 11 vanilla berries I had and cracked 9 have been male. So I have 2 left to be female. If none are I wasted 150 dollars on a pack.

1 Like

Is there a cheap alternative to a cloner because I’ll have 50+ in the next two weeks. If not I guess I’ll just spend the money /:

1 Like

That sucks mate! I’m rooting the last two to be ladies and be absolute fire :fire:

1 Like

I think the cheapest alternative is a dome but I know there are home made coiner tutorials out there? Maybe building one is worth it?

1 Like

I’ll check that video out today! Thanks!

9/10 vanilla berries are male. the last hasn’t shown yet. Waste of 120 dollars.

Golden graham early flower

The landrace hashplant got a trim. Had a plant grow similar with leaves once and molded out expecting chunky buds.

Nfsheeesh 1

Nfsheesh 2

All the girls on this huge hunt.

Switched the call light works out for an optic in the veg because the optic has an adjustable power output and the leaves were starting to curl from 400 watts being that close to the leaves.

3 Likes

I’ve rooted cuts in a glass of water before. Doesn’t get much cheaper than that. Granted it takes a while, and works better if you change the water daily.

3 Likes

I am hoping to go home and find that my last vanilla berries is a girl.

1 Like

No sex on the last vanilla berries

Moved all the popscottis into flower. Will take a cut of each in the next week. Only expecting an Oz each just to try each out! The solo cups are their labels, I’ll be changing them with appropriate numbers! (1-7)
I don’t think I’m going to take a cut of the game times but I’ll enjoy the smoke!

Nf1 mom super healthy.

Nf2
It’s going to be hard to choose between the two.
They both are so easy to grow, but of the two baby plants I put into flower the nf1 just stacked resin, down the fan leaves! Nf2 was close behind but what made it shine was its smell! Tea and floral notes all the way! I will put my foot down and kill a mom after one more smoke test :triumph:

Nf1 clone already getting the trichomes on the leaves day 16 of flower :blossom:

2 Likes

Wait can anyone tell me if those pores looking like that is a sign of anything? May be paranoid after a dab. But… I need opinions.

Day 17 of flower and I was just really stoned and in disbelief that they were already frosting up.

4 Likes

The pictures aren’t doing justice to the nfsheeesh line. I cannot wait to show you guys some finaly buds. The actual moms didn’t yield much because of how many plants I’m going through at the moment. I was thinking of trying Dr zymes for protection in flower. I just like to be safe all the time. Does anyone have any experience with it?

1 Like

The last vanilla berry is a girl!!! We went 1/11 the rest were male. :joy: making my home made cloner tomorrow then I’ll take a cut of her!

I’m leaning towards the nf2 because day 20 and the trichomes are the size of sugar grains. The only issue is its a bit of a slow grower compared to nf 1!

Nf1 is faster has more pistols and bud but less trichcomes!

Golden graham!

Vanilla berries girl! The lone survivor of the family I murdered.

And my VERY professional cloner

3 Likes

I found this album and it just resonates so well with me and who i am i decided to take an old alexia up to the grow and play this and a few other similar albums for them. (I’m very into synth new and old)

Also noticed the edges of my leaves curling up indicating a root problem… but I know what it was already! I transplant transplanted them early and they hadn’t established a strong root system in the solo cups, so when I pulled them out alot of their root balls came loose!
Most of them have recovered, one is in pretty bad shape but I’ll keep giving her all the love!
Will be taking clones off all the popscottis next week!

1 Like

I have so much to do in my tent and it makes me so happy. Lots of cloning this next week coming up. In discussions with an artist for all the work I’ll need done for the strains!

I’ve been hiding it a bit but I will be breeding under the name 4x4 genetics! The tea line will be the first things I release! I’ll probably keep the nfsheeesh for future projects because of how stupid it is.
I only want to keep one or two moms all together after the breeding and scrap the rest.
Maybe do another full run of nf1 and 2 because I have time! At least by the time I make my choice I’ll be certain of what I need/want.

2 Likes

1d22ce9ffc94af0399615e7df8e238906630ddd2_2_400x500

1 Like

Buddy brought 5 pounds of some super silver haze for me to wash! Smells insane and cannot wait to dip my toes into it! If it turns out well he has another 5 pounds!

3 Likes