Danny’s Forever home

Flower tent. Taking cuts of the popscotti today or tomorrow just giving them time to really establish!

Nfsheeesh 2

4 Likes

Having a bit of a crisis, doubting myself on my projects. But even in times of uncertainty I will keep truckin’. Let the world take me where it wants, the love I have for this plant will show through what I do.
Exciting this happening. I’m starting to realize that all the strains I’m growing are strawberry. What can I say… useful tuned me onto it!

2 Likes

Getting growers ally to protect the plants in flower! I like to take precautions when I can!

1 Like

Golden graham
Have a few cuts of nfsheeesh ready may throw up the 3rd light and flower em

8 Likes

So I realized how I can say in words why I like the nf more so than the golden graham… and it comes down to trichome size. The heads on the nf are just so much bigger!

Sprayed the growers ally on everything to keep them safe! Heard so many good things about it!

And Danny’s plants sang with glee. . .

1 Like

From one Danny to another, great plants! :wink: :fire: :100:

3 Likes

You guys can’t be in the same thread! It fucks with the space-time continuum!

Great Scott!

5 Likes

6 Likes

@Loggershands Best use of that meme. :trophy:

4 Likes

I’ve been building my Playlist for my plants! Again it’s alot of synth. If you guys would like me to share it I can!
The spray burnt my hairs, not to worried had this happen at the facility. Didn’t really do much, buds still swell.
The land race took it the hardest!
I’ll get pictures of what I mean tomorrow for you guys!

3 Likes

Hashplant that got hit the hardest by the spray

Nfsheeesh.
Again not that big of a deal because I know what it is and why it happened. The buds will still swell!!! Seen it at the grow op with certain strains!
The golden graham was pretty much un affected!

4 Likes

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMN27pE9KK5UF-KAub9m6Kf-ddlzodVhl
Thats the plant music Playlist I’ve been building! It’s mostly older synth stuff! My plants seem to enjoy it!

Popscotti clones!!!

Took cuts of all the popscotti

7 Likes

Taking more cuts of the nf1 and 2 and putting the two moms I have in flower!

1 Like

Nice my friend, everything is rockin in here!

1 Like

Said I wasn’t going to take a cut of the game time but one of the plants is looking so nice I took a cut of it! :laughing: after picking put of all the clones I will do a couple runs of each to decide which ones will pair well together.
I have again flopped on which nf I like, the smell on the 1 is giving me cream, almost like orange cream in a way. Or a sour grape cream. Can’t explain it, similar to alot of his gear. Where as the nf2 is just reminds me of every sweet smelling plant of solfires if ever grown. Everytime I grow his stuff I honestly get less and less impressed with the genetics. The nugs are always very cookie like in structure, small nugs no one wants scattered across the plant that are dense as rocks. Hard to break up, doesn’t smoke in joints, won’t wash. The nfsheeesh was my last chance after the creature panic incident. I tried not to blame the breeder and blame myself but looking back the only plants to herm were the ones to come from that pack.
Why am I saying this…? Because I’m going to reveg the golden graham because I’m way more impressed with it then the nfsheeesh. It may take a minute to reveg but I’ve done it plenty now and now I can do it. So come harvest I will repot her into a 5 gallon and pray she comes back.

That’s the nf1
I’m keeping her just incase I change my mind, but I’m not as impressed with her as I was the first run.
The vanilla berries cuts are rooting, and the plant is taking off into flower! She’s a very lime green plant, she’s beautiful.
The popscottis are just now getting their sex and entering stretch. Will give them a light feed of some Gaia all purpose with recharge to break it down immediately!
This weekend I’m going to clean the grow room again real good. Wipe the walls and floors, vacuum. Move some of the bullshit outta the corner. Clean the drying closest!

6 Likes

Took a few cuts of the golden graham to try and reveg her. If it doesn’t work I’ll try to reveg the whole plant as well! There’s something about her that I cannot explain, but I can’t be here with out her.

3 Likes

A lot going on in the grow. Popscottis getting their pistils now!!! Put the two nfsheeesh into flower after taking more cuts of both! Super excited to just have cannabis all the time again.

2 Likes