Deathstar crosses

It looks like an Elephant tusk! Bad ass.

4 Likes

Is AKBBā€™s backcross (Death Star x (Death Star x Sensi Star)) ?
Or just (Death Star x Sensi Star)

Also does anyone know what filial generation of Sensi he used?

I was going to see if I could find that out myself. Iā€™m not sure what he used, but since he has Sensi Star, I think thatā€™s what he did. Heā€™s active on RIU, so Iā€™ll ask over there.

2 Likes

From AKBB ā€œthe deathstar bx was Ohio deathstar/ testarossa ( Deathstarosa) bred back to the deathstar cut ,itā€™s very comparableā€

2 Likes

Im not sure on what sensi star was used but he got the Deathstar from me. I dont have it still just some crosses but it was the legit ohio deathstar. She dominates all crosses so a bx should be nice!

7 Likes

awesome news :partying_face:

1 Like

Oh interesting. I always wish I could pick the brains of breeders, I wonder why he used the Testarossa :thinking:

I just finished some S1s of it, I started four to them and all sprouted. So Iā€™ll have a report on them in a few months.

4 Likes

Cool. Do you know the parents of Testarossa?

1 Like

From what I can find, itā€™s an Aficianado cross of Zkittles x (Zkittles x Magnum Opus BX1). I thought at one time I saw it listed on AKBBā€™s list. Iā€™ll go back through some emails and see if can find that list.

3 Likes

Picked this up from the dispensary. Itā€™s impossible to tell if itā€™s legit, but taste and effect were very similar to what I remember. On the other hand. This stuff didnā€™t have anywhere near the rank uncontrollable smell the OG Deathstar had from back in the day. Iā€™ll try and get some nug shots when I get off work.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve tried other SW products and thought they were meh but wanted to give their dstar a try. Pure Ohio has it too and I tend to like their flower. Iā€™ll keep an eye out.

1 Like

I think someone on Instagram at the time (might not be around anymore) called the_guy_downtown or something had a really crazy looking testarossa male and gave some pollen to AKBB who made a bunch of crosses with it. I have a few of em including a deathstar (deathstarossa?)
cross :stuck_out_tongue: Waiting till Iā€™m a less shit grower before getting to em though.

Not sure if I already mentioned thereā€™s a really popular strain up here in Canada called death bubba. A cross of deathstar and bubba kush (maybe other way around). Some really strong stuff if done right (a lot of mass produced stuff around) really gassy smell and heavy body high.

3 Likes

EDIT: Iā€™m out of these now.

Iā€™m about half way through dry trimming and shucking the Death Star. Iā€™ve likely got a couple hundred seeds already. If anyone is interested in trying them out just holler at me!

Death Star clone only x (AJ Sour Diesel x Sensi Star F3)

39 Likes

@schmarmpit Hey, buddy! I just wanted to let you know that the beans arrived safely! Thank you again :green_heart:! I will keep you in the loop when I get to these! Hope you and yours are having a great weekend/4th of July!

ā˜†DJSF

22 Likes

Iā€™d love to try those dude. If you donā€™t mind.

2 Likes

This gunna make me want to quit smoking (tobacco) again? I swear, sour Diesel could be used in smoking cessation clinics.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind. PM me your details. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

hiya @schmarmpit if ya got any of those little puppys left ill test em for ya :wink: if ya dont mind sending ta uk

~lime~

5 Likes

Just a couple packs remaining. DM me your addy!

7 Likes