Deathstar crosses

thanx man 2 secs

~lime~

4 Likes

Sounds killer sour d is one of my favorites have heard nothing but great things about sensi star for sure to be some heat in there :fire::+1:

4 Likes

Looks like a great cross @schmarmpit

3 Likes

hate to ask this but does anyone one have any headband or can point me in the right direction?

Scooped these up today, thank you so much for sharing! I saw a couple of your posts from ā€˜20 looking for the Deathstar to do a bx with to share. Great Job! Itā€™s great to see it all come to fruition!
Iā€™ll be running them along side Doc D (sour d x sensi star) and a couple other Sensi star crosses from Doc. Iā€™ll be sure to report back. :facepunch:

4 Likes

Iā€™m wondering which Sensi Star was used in the Sour D x Sensi Star cross. There are two versions of Sensi Star. I bought some back around 2000 that reeked so bad I couldnā€™t keep it. I didnā€™t know anything about odor control back then. Iā€™m guessing Deathstar came from that version of Sensi Star. The newer version of Sensi Star didnā€™t have that odor at all.

3 Likes

Here are three Deathstar S1s I made and germinated these to test that they were females.

DSCF0947

25 Likes

Nice work! I love seeing the Deathstar get preserved and shown some love. I assume you will be finishing these out, yeah? How far along are they?

8 Likes

Theyā€™re at day 41. Iā€™m getting some nice skunky/catpiss odors from them. Canā€™t wait to see how they turn out. I have a couple more Deathstar clones Iā€™ll be using to make more of the S1s, so I can share some. I made these ones with just a small plant and ā€œselectiveā€ pollinated it with a qtip. I think I got around 30 seeds from it.

8 Likes

Man Iā€™m really glad the weed laws here ainā€™t to bad. Cultivation and up to 10lbs, max $1000 fine and 3-8 months in jail. Cops ever roll on my crib Iā€™m bouncing out the crawl space exit, sawing my Glock frame in half to avoid the weapon charge and turning myself in the next day. :joy::man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Loompa has a discord, message me.

1 Like

landed safe and sound man these will get wet in around 2 weeks :smiley: :fire:

~lime~

3 Likes

thatā€™s ridiculous. Not in this lifetime Ever!!!

1 Like

I donā€™t pay much attention to day to day pricingā€¦ but the highest Iā€™ve heard was 2 grandā€¦
:rofl: :vulcan_salute:

I hear (in my head) a voice saying, ā€œif you think itā€™s worth that muchā€¦ you better hang onto itā€¦ā€

Cheers
G

3 Likes

In these cases I just mention my friend paid 2k for Gary Payton and then sold like over 40 at like 150 to 200 a pop.

A 2k clone isnā€™t for a home tent grower

5 Likes

Thatā€™s quite true.
At that price it is commercial venture territory and it is all about the money.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

For some reason this reminds me of an article I read this morning about how institutional investors are having difficulties with properly accounting for investments in securitized collections of NFTs.

ā€œā€¦in the digitally native and often intentionally anonymous world of NFTs, a lender may find it difficult to know the precise filing jurisdiction to perfect their interest in a Bored Ape owned by ā€˜MoonBoiBallz99.ā€™ This hurdle makes perfection by filing of a UCC-1 an impractical solution at best, and a foolā€™s errand at worst.ā€

The things we humans value, sometimesā€¦ :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Hey @schmarmpit . Beans landed and are resting in the fridge till this winter, when theyā€™ll be part of a Chem/diesel/worked sativa hunt. Thanks for those, Iā€™m stoked to have them.:grin::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

@schmarmpit my beans arrived, thanks so much!

@Budderton that sounds great!!

2 Likes

Just wanted to bump this thread and get it rolling again. Im in talks with another highly reputable individual in the scene that has supposedly just aquired the true cut. Ive got a clone on the way so hopefully the search is over.

7 Likes