Deathstar crosses

I am probably the only one but …

When you first posted that you traded “Cloney Soprano for it” I was like " wtf cut is Cloney Soprano ?" What a badass name for a cut …

5 Likes

Lots of info floating around about cloney being a ripoff. Purchase with caution

1 Like

Definitely following along on this! My green crack mom is starting to fill in so cuts can be taken, I’d like it a little bigger first so they are more robust.

4 Likes

Illudium looks legit. She stands out in a crowd.

2 Likes

Its probably the most unique cannabis plant ive ever seen. During veg, the leaves shine like wrapping paper, then in flower she turns this crazy, flat, aqua bluish color.

4 Likes

One of my favorite death star phenos from my second batch of blue star bc Just like momma but with more vigor. Working on the second batch of d star bc currently too.

18 Likes

Beautiful JB

2 Likes

Deathstar at day 28. Ive been meaning to clean her up and trim off the larf earlier, but just now getting around to it. Gave her a worm poo tea last week and she just blew up.
The bud i harvested from my first round of her is at the 30 day mark in a grove bag thats been sitting at the 56% rh mark. The smell is permeating out of the grove bag. Its this rich, earthy, skunky fuel smell that is making my mouth water just thinking about it. As long as the rh% stays consistent ill probably leave it closed for another month. The smell keeps getting stronger the longer its been in there.

15 Likes

Post hair cut

13 Likes

Starting to stink real nice.

13 Likes

Deathstar just made its way onto my “need to grow” list. Pulling up a chair here

2 Likes

I held the cut for a bit but never flowered her out.
Sadly, I had to let her go.
I destroyed all of my cuts after battling with HpLVd a couple years back.

I’ve a bunch of Deathstar crosses, but I’ve only grown Polaris (Deathstar x Chem 91) by Pisces Genetics

12 Likes

Its the dopest dope ive ever smoked.

6 Likes

Pineapple Express reference fuck yea lol

4 Likes

It’s like gods vagina.

1 Like

@douggyfresh420 have you had a chance to flower the ECSD?
If you like the Death Star we have some other stuff that you will like.

2 Likes

No, unfortunately i lost it. I was actually going to reach out to you soon to see what else you got in the works.

5 Likes

going to start making some this year, stating in just a couple months.

should be fun …

6 Likes

@schmarmpit keep us posted on your Deathstar from Rarebuyer. That’s the one I’m eyeing, but I’d love to hear a smoke report before grabbing it. His SVF looks incredible too.

4 Likes