Deathstar crosses

My freezer still smells like it and the paper wrapped venison. Has been out of there for a month!

2 Likes

Got any pics to throw up of the cut you got going?

1 Like

Next run I do with it I will throw some up on here. Likely throwing it in the mix for April. She is just a gnarly little mother right now.

The cut I have is from Rarebuyer.

2 Likes

Shes getting close, but still seeing a bunch of clear trichs. Gonna let her go a few more days.

9 Likes

Was that a lower nug you trimmed up, because in the previous picture they looked dead ripe, to me.

I’d be afraid of losing quality from senescence.

3 Likes

It was a nug closer to top canopy. Im givin em the chop tonight regardless. Wanna see how it compares at 60 days.

4 Likes

Gave her the whack… smells like a couple skunks been up to some naughty shit in this room.

13 Likes

If you have the original death star you will know it. It doesn’t start stinking on the plant for me until around day 50 to 55, then puts on the real funk the next week or 2. Our cut got tired from the years. The f2’s, back cross, and f3 lines I made all have as strong or stronger stinky plants than the mother. Heres a diesel star f3 plant I call rocket fuel for its over the top stench. Diesel Star is a an f3 from the original death star x whitaker blues cross. I used a Death Star f1 pheno to make this specific line.

1st 3 pics are of a Death Star pheno in the blue star back cross project where I took 4 b star f2s back to the f1 b6 bb pie dessert wine mother. One of the 4 f2’s (#75) was the death star pheno, but all 4 lines still produced d star plants. The last 2 pics are Diesel Star f3.

21 Likes

Did you ever try reversing it?

3 Likes

Heres the new test run for my Death Star back cross project. I ran these about a year ago but had some pest issues, so I needed to re run them for better assessment, pics, and new keepers!!

24 Likes

nice buds and great work lay out, very cool indeed.

yes this is a real cut from all i know about her, will get started with some hybrids in a couple weeks. waiting for some snips to root at this time. 11 days into flower so i need to get things going here get all my cut’s taken and get things set up for budding.

very nice work …

9 Likes

Can someone tell me how to get ahold of rarebuyer on discord? I downloaded the app, but the layout is confusing as hell.

4 Likes

Add me, leetdoodonmobile, and I will help you @douggyfresh420

2 Likes

This batch turned out soo much better. Had my temps and humidity dialed in perfect. She is so offensive!!! She reeks so bad of body odor, stinky feet, and skunky fuel

22 Likes

It looks great as well.

1 Like

Wish I knew you just wanted her for skunk @JAWS i could have saved you a lot of headache, not that it matters one bit anymore, I just haven’t been back to this thread in months, she’s still an absolute gem trust me :wink:

5 Likes

Deathstar is usually on the flower menu at L’Eagle in Denver and has been for at least 6 years. They also sell cuts of other varieties, so they are open to selling cuts.

1 Like

Ended picking up Another Deathstar cut to compare with the cut ive ran a few times previously. This cut already has a much more pronounced zigzag pattern going up the main stalk, which has always been associated with the og Ohio cut. Im very excited to get the two cuts into flower. Side by side to see how they stack up against each other. This new cut is already growing much different. Its staying very short and squat and very slow going.

22 Likes

deathstar day 58

peace …

25 Likes

Looks killer. She throwing of the fumes?

4 Likes