Deathstar crosses

nothing crazy and was very much expecting her to be pretty loud but she is not. the chem d cut is far more in your face then this deathstar. she is a beautiful plant and would have been awesome to breed with but at lass i let her go as well a while back.

very nice cut though …

7 Likes

Thats a damn shame. I think that plant has just been cloned to hell and needs a tissue culture done to try and revitalize it. Ive still never smelled anything even close to what the og deathstar was and it isnt even close!!!

2 Likes

I have a couple packs of Shoreline’s Deathstar Bx on the way. Looking forward to running those next winter. One of the Canadian clone suppliers has the deathstar og cut availlable but after shipping it’s just more than I’m able to spend on a plant right now.

5 Likes

ohh so there are more then one then, i did not know that.

maybe i need to try the DEATHSTAR OG then.

humm …

1 Like

Deathstar OG is nice a lot of OG smell pretty loud I like it a lot.

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion, i meant OG as in the Original bud i used to get from 2010-2012. There are supposedly a few different phenos / s1s floating around out there, but whatever i used to get back then was the loudest, smelliest shit ive ever came across. I really wish the people that were responsible for its creation would come out and give the entire backstory on its creation.

4 Likes

Careful, that pronounced zigzag pattern can also be a sign of HLVD :mask:

4 Likes

Here’s a Deathstar cross I would pick up if I wasn’t so poor.

“Death Coast” is Death Star x Sour Diesel. By far one of my most requested plants. Death Coast is an extremely skunky gassy plant, known for its superb quality and quantity of extracts. It makes some of the strongest sift I’ve ever smoked. After smelling it, a lot of people ask me if it’s the road kill skunk. I’d say it’s one of the closest things I’ve smelled if there ever were such a thing (especially the sift), and just leave it at that.

$500 USD

1 rooted clone OR 2 unrooted clones

Flowering Time: 70-77 days indoor

Drop is live tonight @ 9 PM EST

4 Likes

must be the sour d giving that a skunk smell, the deathstar i just finished with had no skunk smell was pretty disappointed to say the least.

big beautiful narly buds but zero skunk, well no skunk when she was growing. i have her drying now so maybe when i open the dry tent i will get some skunk.

peace …

12 Likes

Could be the combo that brought it out?
The recombining of the Mass Super Skunk from both lines.
Here’s some pics of the cut in bloom.

4 Likes

@JAWS is your Death Star cut from rarebuyer?

2 Likes

Is this rarebuyers cut?

2 Likes

LoL sorry for the double post. @Shoreline your deathstar cut is some of the most potent, lay you on your ass weed ive ever smoked. People that ive given it to are scared to smoke it during daylight hours. Its super funky all through flower, but unfortunately i cant get that funk to stick around after the dry.

Damn, 500$. Hard pass

3 Likes

yes it is.

thanks …

2 Likes

And it comes with stipulations (from pip)

1 Like

You can share with friends.
See how that worked for Capulator. :grin:

Bummer, i just picked that cut up as well. Im basically over looking for this damn plant.

I was talking to shoreline and he was saying he’s got the deathstar for 200 plus free shipping

1 Like

Someone I can’t remember who is selling Deathstar OG, many people think their getting Deathstar.