Deathstar crosses

Is this the same as Shoreline Genetics Death Star BX?

1 Like

Shorelines cut is definitely a beautiful plant and a stinker during flower. Just gotta figure out how to bring that funk out in the cure

3 Likes

I was talking to a guy at the local grow store and he mentioned that he knows someone with the legit cut and it always fades super yellow towards the end so that has me hopeful cause both times ive grown it, it is straight yellow at the end.

2 Likes

I would totally buy it if I wasn’t strapped.
I think the original packs went for about $250 so the cost of multiple packs and the time and money to grow them out and test.
Doesn’t sound like a bad deal if your looking for a solid cut.

If hes local to me, i might see if i can score some flower first to see what its all about.

He lives in the Cleveland area.
He just got burglarized not long ago and is trying to make some coin and get back on his feet.

You talking about Pipsweed?

He also runs Souvenir Seed Co. Do you know if he/they will be at the Canton 420 event?

1 Like

Ill try reaching out and see if i could score some flower. Ifs its really rks like fire, id possibly be interested in throwing in with some others for a cut as long as someone would be able to house it for now. This dumpster and afghani mango have my full attention at the moment

1 Like

@emeraldbullfrog Yes, the bx is made with the same one.

1 Like

@Heavenlygoo $200 includes a few cuts each of 4 different strains with free shipping.

We offer strains stronger than Death Star but the Death Star is a pretty good one.

4 Likes

this is good to know… I grabbed 2 packs of the BX from GLG so I could have some decent numbers to hunt thru. Will be part of next winter’s run for sure.

5 Likes

The funk’s probably there @douggyfresh420 , but yeah…keeping it thru cure is challenging sometimes. I’m running some testers now, some of which have the loudest orange terps. Stem rub to bud. Hope it stays all thru the cut, trim, cure process too.

1 Like

Its def there. I took a fresh cut nug of it to a bday party for my buddys kid and i stunk the place up pullin in i guess. LoL

1 Like

Do you have a list of what you offer? You can PM it to me if you want.

1 Like

ECSD
Death Star
Golden Goat
Sour Goat
Starfighter
Skunk #1
Death Star x Shoreline
Purple Punch
Space Cake
Wedding Crasher x Kush Mints

8 Likes

Shoreline Genetics - Great Lakes Genetics

6 Likes

Just throwing it out there, but id be interested in throwing in on this pipsweed Deathcoast cut if anyone interested. I might possibly be able to house it and get cuts out to whoever decideds to pitch in.

5 Likes

I could chip in for it. If we split it that would be reasonable. I can cover at least 25%.

1 Like

Ok, me and EBF, are in. Pip emailed me back. First round of cuts are gone. Said the next round should be ready to send out early to mid may. Id like 2 get two more people to throw in that are interested. It would make it 125$ a person.

2 Likes

7 Likes