Deathstar crosses

Lol. Yeah. The petty shit don’t matter… there’s good public defenders( few and far between) and good judges! I got a 20 bucks fine for a sack of bud in a park. The cops were dicks, it was just me and some friends chilling. Anyways I told the judge we weren’t hurting anything and he agreed and told me to have a good day and stay outta trouble. Lol. If you are looking at some real stuff. Get an attorney. The public defenders definitely do get picked by the judge!

A company on seedbay has deathstar cross I purchased . I dont remember who . Here it is I purchased this some time back never grew it out though.

3 Likes

That’s a Cali Connection strain. Nice grab! Being crossed to SFV OG sounds like a lovely match. I’m really excited to be harvesting some Death Stomper plants in the next couple weeks (Death Star x Grape Stomper OG). One or two plants reek just like Death Star; a sour, skunky, diesel stank bomb.

6 Likes

I also have this from scott family farms
TRIUMPANT: PRE 98 BUBBA X DEATH STAR F5
Im trying to remember all the crap I have but I know I have a few of these crosses.

2 Likes

Just curious?

You woukd pay $180/ounce of weed or even$100/ounce of weed but you wont pay $1-200 for a proven clone??

Everyone can spend their money how they like but come on, you gotta come up w some logic behind it no??

Ppl pay $1000us for some clones every day.
Uncle jim bobs $10 random clone isnt even in the neighbourhood quality wise.

I donno, just seems like a lot of ppl have mental health issues when they say any amount is too much for a clone but we’ve all bought weed before.

6 Likes

Me ? I just bought 5 elite clones last week . I have about a dozen. I dont buy bud though.
Ill do 50$ 100 2 is a bit pricey for me I can wait untill others have it. I think when I wrote about ten dollars clones I was talking about what they cost 20 years ago. And they did 10 for 100.
No I wrote I woulnt want to sell one for ten.
Clones in La are like 15$ at clubs. Proven elites. One guy I buy from chagres me a flat rate to buy from the med ckub for each strain. I bought 3 slurricane for 140 100 for the first and 20 for every one after . He makes good money he pays 17$ each cut.

5 Likes

Aint no way
Used to have access to anything or anybody desired. ANYTHING for free.
Aint paying no fools for that shit, just as soon roll the beans

5 Likes

Dont really care what its named as long as i get frikkin fried isnt that thevreason to smoke?

3 Likes

Why do so many insist that every one on this site buys n smokes bud. Its a growing site not a smokers site.

11 Likes

That Slurricane is some amazing stuff!

2 Likes

I dont know how much it costs to tell if it has 2 much thc as opposed to beimg hemp but the way things are today im thinking mot to many jurisdivtions are gpimg to put up.the cash to see what thebpercentage is

1 Like

Looks bad ass Phinist slurricane. Have you smoked it?

1 Like

Love dosi, got some of this from a homie. The run he did was from in house.

1 Like

Because quite a few yak about going to the dispo and show pics of product and containers.
Don’t quite understand why but you’re correct this is a hobbiest site.

4 Likes

Now there is definitely some good stuff in those beans!

Just want to say that Ice River Genetics strain Death Stomper is a great cross, and the Death Star mom shines through very well. I just grew 4 of them and they’re fantastic. https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/death-stomper/

3 Likes

lol wish I seen this 5 min ago b4 I ask you lol :laughing: I’m stoned

Greetings…you holding any Death Star or Crosses beans? If so, what would you seek in Trade? Thanks, continued success, do take care, stay EXTRA safe and, yes…be well…mister :honeybee:

2 Likes

Hey there @misterbee. I’m holding on to my remaining half pack of Death Stompers. They’re “cheap” anyways, like $50 for a 12 pack at GLG. However, I do have two 6 packs of Bad Dawg’s (Death Star x Apollo. I was gifted a pack by a member here and then DBJ threw in a pack for me on a recent order. I’d be willing to let one of them go. @Grohio grew out that cross in a small cup competition but didn’t seem to be too enthused by it FWIW.

4 Likes

It yielded very well for being in a solo cup. Lack luster potency and flavors though. I grew one female out of 4 though. I could have picked the wrong female.

4 Likes