Deathstar crosses

Bro, EVERYBODY here knows I’m not EVER going to turn down seeds!!! I 'preciate your generosity and will hit you with a PM/DM. Do have a productive week, take special care and, do stay EXTRA safe…be well…mister :honeybee:

6 Likes

They’re headed your way Mr. :bee:

2 Likes

Hey whats up Folks… I have access to DeathStar! Its been around the midwest for years now and just moved back. I am getting a cut soon and will go from there…
Stay UP

11 Likes

you got my attention !

2 Likes

I’m from Ohio and haven’t been able to find it in yrs!!! Great news if you can keep us posted!!

4 Likes

Will do!
My good friend has had it for quite awhile and have puffed on the herb and gifted some several times… Real deal DeathStar!!. It was brought out west by someone rom the good ole midwest…
Stay in touch. Stay UP!

12 Likes

please do keep us informed
would love to somehow get my mitts on that clone

5 Likes

Righteous. I’m also an Ohian that can’t find it any more. I even grew the cut and lost it many years ago. I will say that I never really appreciated how this cut was so heavily protected/coveted back then. I couldn’t think of anything better than spreading it far and wide. S1s come to mind as well.

4 Likes

From Ohio as well and have not heard or seen death star in a few years. Used to be really popular around here. Can’t wait for the come back!

3 Likes

I know of a clone seller in Michigan who has Deathstar. If anyone wants the link lemme know.

Heres A Deathstar OG cut I got in a trade.
Day 62

24 Likes

and do you think it is real ?
let us know when you sample it please

6 Likes

Any more word on this?

1 Like

Unfortunately She is having surgery and I did not wanT to bug the family, for it’s a few hour drive and there not online. After surgery I am paying them a visit!
Stay UP Stay Healthy!

4 Likes

https://maryjanetics.com/
Guess there is a deathstar cut there in Michigan!!!

5 Likes

could someone make Deathstar S1s please
(if that is the real deal clone !??)

7 Likes

Need someone in Michigan to check that out for sure.
I will call them later on and see what’s going on with it.

3 Likes

Just talked to them I will be heading that way to get some. They said it is legit

12 Likes

Oh man, can I possibly throw in on this with you somehow? I’d pay for the clones and your travel just to get that cut lol.

8 Likes

That goes ditto for me! Let’s do this!

1 Like

Meeting them next Sunday so hopefully everything is good then definitely will let everyone know. Everything seems legit as of now.

5 Likes