Deathstar crosses

If it’s clean and real, those are very reasonable prices. Deathstar for $30 may be worth a road trip.

7 Likes

Agree on that. Haven’t has DS in years and it’s awesome. I would love to work with it and do some of my own crosses.

3 Likes

From what the lady said she hunts all her mothers and it is 100% verified. I just got the one cut so hopefully it’s pest and pm free. I will post pictures when I pick it up. If everything is good I will be making another trip for a few others.

Also you meet at lowes, it’s not a nursery you can walk around in I guess.

I have no problems sending this cut to whoever just remember @SamwellBB needs some s1 seeds please!!!

10 Likes

big smile from me !! :fire:

5 Likes

I’m not big on reversing, but I have lots of Death Star crosses I could use to BX to mom!

10 Likes

that would be fine with me too :smile:

4 Likes

I’d be down with making some S1s. I know that would make a lot of people happy!

12 Likes

This thread has me gitty

1 Like

I’d definitely be interested in aquiring some clippings! Be glad to swap some of my genetics.

3 Likes

I’d def be interested in those seeds :slightly_smiling_face:

Has anyone read the February 2010 High Times on DS? I was kind of disappointed in it, spent more time making Star Wars puns than talking about the cut.

2 Likes

Oops posted in wrong thread last night. I have deathstar x faceoff bx2 males and females.

12 Likes

Gotta love that cola. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Looks dank!

1 Like

I’ll get some pics up. Classic bright orange pistils

1 Like

Will they be spending some quality time together?

1 Like

Unfortunately they are tester. I got an ok on outcross but no f2s.

1 Like

Dcse has a breeder called inkognyto genetics has a cross i was just looking at. Its ohio deathstar (clone only ) x pestilence which is their creation they reverse to hit other stuff with for fem seeds. $75 a pack i was thinking of getting it. Its called old stinker. I know its not pure ohio deathstar but its fresh on my mind as i just saw it yesterday in stock.

1 Like

He’s a member of OG , but his last post was 2019… if you just put @inkognyto into the search thingy and you’ll see some more of his work etc…

I hope this helps you @rooted …?!
Happy growing peeps…
Gaz

5 Likes

An update on this?

1 Like